How to fix Virus and Malware Issue on the HP Printerby Jeny Miller Digital Marketing Professional
Viruses and malware do not give any information before they enter your system. All of us consider how a bug can enter a printer or how can such viruses and malware affect a printer? However, it is quite rare for the printer to get infected with a virus as it happens when the printer has to support external or internal writable USB. In order to fix the glitch, you can follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps or simply get in touch with the experts on the hp printer customer care number and ask for further assistance. The professional executives over there will provide you with a permanent fix to these virus problems in your printer.
RESTART YOUR COMPUTER AND RUN THE FOLLOWING STEPS
The first thing you need to do is restart your system by closing all the operating applications and then to remove the virus that is stopping your printer from working –
● Download the ‘Junkware’ removal tool to your desktop.
● To let it work effectively and efficiently, turn off your antivirus tool for a minute.
● After the download is complete, install, and open the ‘Junkware’ removal tool.
● Then let it scan your entire system, including your printer drivers, for which you have to be very patient.
● Once the scanning and removal of potential malware are done, reactivate the antivirus.
DOWNLOAD THE ADwCLEANER TO YOUR COMPUTER
AdwCleaner is a powerful tool to remove the malware and virus for the computer and its application. You can fix the error by downloading AdwCleaner to your computer –
● First, install the AdwCleaner tool and update its database for the latest virus definitions.
● Then by tapping on the scan button, let it scan your system.
● Once the scanning is finished, tap on the clean button to detach the detected viruses or malware.
● Finally, restart your system and enjoy a virus-free system and printer.
If, even after following the troubleshooting steps mentioned above, you are still facing virus and malware on your HP printer, then you can directly get in touch with the expert techies at the hp printer tech support. They are trained and qualified with in-depth knowledge to resolve your queries.
Created on Feb 5th 2020 23:52. Viewed 743 times.