TOP SEVEN BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS FOR MUSCLE GROWTHby Global Nutrition Center Online Supplement Store
Bodybuilding supplements are dietary supplements made to build muscle mass, increase strength, and speed up muscle recovery time. Combining them with adequate training and a healthy diet gives great results. The best bodybuilding supplements have a good range of macro and micronutrients. They are famous amongst athletes and strength trainers. Let us now take a look at the seven best bodybuilding supplements to be bought from the best online supplement store USA.
THE SEVEN WONDROUS SUPPLEMENTS
- Creatine is a naturally produced molecule in the body. It helps to boost your energy and build muscles and other tissues.
- Creatine is good for muscle cells and exercises performance. It promotes muscle gain and uplifts your muscle strength.
- With greater muscle strength you can perform better in exercise. Creatine can also increase the water levels in your muscle cells, making them swell.
- Plus, creatine improves hormone production that is involved in muscle growth, like IGF-1.
- Creatine lowers the breakdown of proteins in your muscles.
- Protein is the largest of all macronutrients. It is the building block of the human body, especially of the muscles. Thus, protein is vital for muscle growth.
- Protein supplements come in different forms like bars, shakes, and powders. They are suitable for vegans as well as non-vegans.
- You can take whey, casein, soy, hemp or any other protein.
- Protein supplementation effectively increases your muscles. It offers satiety and keeps you in shape.
- Mass gainers are one of the most famous bodybuilding supplements present in every bodybuilding supplements store.
- They are manufactured to help you gain more calories and protein.
- Mass gainers are calorie rich supplements. They contain all the macro nutrients like protein, fat, carbs and essential vitamins and minerals also.
- Mass gainers boost muscles. They keep you in a calorie surplus state.
- On an average level, a mass gainer contains 75–300 grams of carbs and 20–60 grams of protein per serving.
- Various research depicts that mass gainers speedily increase muscle mass.
- They are not only good for bodybuilders but skinny people and hard gainers, basically all those who struggle to gain muscles.
- Beta-alanine is an amino acid manufactured as a dietary supplement now.
- Beta alanine helps to decrease fatigue as well as increase exercise performance.
- Regular beta alanine is recommended for athletes, bodybuilders and all those who daily exercise.
- It has been found that consumption of 4 grams of beta-alanine per day for eight weeks will increase your lean body mass.
Branched-Chain Amino Acids
- Branched-chain amino acids, abbreviated as BCAAs are a combo of three essential amino acids namely leucine, isoleucine and valine.
- BCAAs are essential for muscle growth. In fact, they make up about 14% of the amino acids in your muscles.
- BCAA supplementation improves muscle gain and decreases muscle loss. They produce great muscle gain, especially in people who follow regular exercise programs.
- HMB is elaborated as beta-hydroxy beta-methyl butyrate.
- HMB is a molecule, produced when the human body processes the amino acid leucine.
- HMB enhances the effect of protein and leucine. It decreases the breakdown of muscle.
- HMB uplifts the gains in lean body mass from weight training.
Created on Sep 30th 2022 05:42. Viewed 185 times.