Seven Reasons Why You Should Hire a Car Than Own Oneby Pushpendra Singh Digital Marketing expert Often it is better to hire a car than own one. Here are seven reasons why the former is better than the latter. After reading this, you may start preferring car hire, we guess.
1. The depreciation Losses are not on you: With every use, a car’s value depreciates. One of the important benefits of renting a car over owning one is that the depreciation losses associated are not in your head. So, without any worries, you can go ahead enjoying driving a car of any make or model.
2. No additional insurance required: Without any added costs, your car insurance itself will extend an equivalent coverage to the rental car. This is an advantage of car hire. However, do not assume this on your own. Call the company to check whether this holds true in your case. If you lack a regular car insurance, you can get an insurance coverage from the car rental agency which usually will cost lower than a full auto policy.
3. Car maintenance troubles and expenses are not on you: Car maintenance is often troublesome, but there is no other way to keep a car in good condition. There are many issues involved. You have to take the car for a maintenance schedule, pay for it, and bring it back. But when you go for car hire, the maintenance task is not on you. The car rental agency will take care of it. Even if you rent a car for a longer period, the rental agency will take up the maintenance task or give you an exchange.
4. Earn Rewards Perks: Rental agencies offer consumers with reward points to promote customer loyalty to their brand. This allows one to earn free upgrades and discounts in the future. Since you most probably will be signing up with a reward program before beginning a new rental contract, carry out your research before selecting any specific agency for your car rental. You can also enjoy double the rewards by using a debit or credit card which offers reward program bonuses such as cash back for using the card.
5. Car varieties to opt from: When you rent a car, you are always presented with a range of options. You can choose from the wide selection ranging from economy cars to luxury ones on the market. You will get the assistance of the rental agency in finding the best fitting vehicle for your needs for the required rental period.
6. Age Restrictions Benefit: Since car rental agencies often stick to the minimum age policy while renting a car, the risk of non-eligible young drivers hiring rental cars and putting themselves at the risk of accidents is completely eliminated. This may not be an advantage to young drivers who would like to drive rental cars, this is definitely a plus to the society.
7. Brand Reputation: Car rentals rely on their brand reputation, which is a big merit to their consumers. To stand out, established car rentals provide you with the best car at the cheapest possible prices. Further, they follow best maintenance programs for their entire fleet of cars. So, you can trust them about the vehicle’s condition when you hire it.
These are the advantages of renting a car over owning one. So, if you are struggling with two thoughts like whether to go for buying a new car or stick to hiring cars whenever needed, you would now opt for the latter. However, it is always a proud thing to own a car. So, look into the merits and disadvantages from your end before you opt for one.
Created on Feb 19th 2018 01:42. Viewed 489 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.