Sbcglobal email settingsby william smith password recovery forum
A quick Guide To Setup SBC Global Settings For Its Email Accounts
SBC global is one cutting edge platform for the email users provided by the AT&T Group with its associated program and is renowned for providing a host range of email. It offered users to enjoy all the possible features and functions with the respective individual account of the user. This next-generation email account speeds up the performance of your working by doing basic modifications in configurations of the SBC global account’s email settings.
Integrate the high-security features in your mail account to enhance the protection layer and to prevent the attack of cybercriminals to save, and protect your data. Hence, have a look at the quick steps to configure your SBCGlobal email client settings to add your mail in order to use it anytime and from anywhere.
Quick Steps To Configure SBC Global Email Settings
To access your Sbcglobal.net email account from the desktop or from any device, you will need IMAP and STMP settings to initiate the process. However, first you’ll need to visit the sbcglobal email sign in webpage.
• Check the name of the server that has created the map of the web cloud for the users as mail.att.net.
• To recognize the information from where the information is coming the port number is defined as 995 and 993 to proceed further.
• The server should be the domain of SSL/TLS.
• Provide access credentials such as Email address and the password.
• Following the above steps, configure the email settings of SMTP by providing the name as mail.att.net.
• Now give the port 465 or 587 to give access to collecting the information.
• Concurrently, use sbcGloval.net in the suffix of username and password and follow the on-screen instructions.
Therefore, you’ll be able to update your account by configuring the Sbcglobal email settings with the help of the aforementioned steps. Furthermore, if you have any doubts or quires then you can reach out to the technical support professionals to get any assistance regarding the same.
Created on Jan 10th 2020 03:07. Viewed 398 times.