How to recover Excel password?by william smith password recovery forum
MS Excel is one of the most commonly used spreadsheet programs that help people save data. The people may use the password protection feature that prevents unauthorized access to MS Excel.
The users may follow the steps listed below for Excel Password Recovery in order to know how the people can recover Excel password. The users need to download the Stellar Phoenix Excel Password Recovery product page and then click on the free download button. After doing this, the customer needs to click on the free download button. A form will appear where the customer needs to fill a valid email id and username. Once the user has filled in all the details, then the folks will receive a confirmation message on the screen.
Now we see the steps for Excel Password Recovery Tool
1. Enter Username and Activation Code click ok.
2. Thereafter, an “Activation Successful” dialog message will appear on the screen.
3. The customer needs to click on the Open File button in order to select the Excel file for password recovery option.
4. The users have two options:
a. Password to open: This will assist in providing access to view file.
b. Password to modify: This option helps the user to provide access to read and write on the file.
5. Then the user needs to set the length, mask and, character set.
6. The user needs to click on the Start button.
7. The users will see the recovered password at the end.
These methods can be used to solve the forgot password on Excel file problem, you can try them and unlock your important worksheet very easily.
- Solution 1: Use ZIP to Unlock Locked Excel File.
- Solution 2: Use VBA Code to Unlock Forgotten Excel Password.
- Solution 3: Use PassFab for Excel to Recover Forgotten Excel Password.
These are the steps to Recover Excel password in case if the user lost the password they can use these steps to recover Excel Password.
Created on Sep 9th 2019 06:23. Viewed 606 times.