How may i do Sbcglobal.net email settings for Outlook 2007?by Mays J. Anpuhelp Online Directory
Sbcglobal is an amazing emailing service platform which provides best service to its user. It is used for fast emailing service. For sending and receiving any email you need to check Sbcglobal email settings. To access sbcglobal email account, user needs to configure this email account by using the AT&T domain which provides so much security to its user to access the webmail account.
You may also use sbcglobal email for Outlook 2007 after email settings on your device. Here are the some guidelines given below for SBCglobal email settings for Outlook. You need to follow given below steps:
- Initially you are required to open your browser then you need to search sbcglobal home page.
- Here you will have to click on the sign in option then enter sbcglobal email id and password.
- After that you will have to go to the settings option of sbcglobal email.
- Here you are required to select internet email settings for Outlook 2007.
- Thereafter go to the advanced option.
- You are required to enter the port number of incoming and outgoing server.
- You need to enter incoming server port 995 and enter use defaults.
- If server requires an encrypted connection then you will have to select the box.
- After that you are required to enter the outgoing server 465.
- Here you will have to choose the following type of encrypted connection such as none, ssl, TLs and auto.
- For Outgoing server, you will have to select SSL then TLS.
- If required then select leave a copy message on the server.
Now you can easily do Sbcglobal email settings by using the above steps. But still if you are getting any issue while using Sbcglobal email then you need to contact to Sbcglobal technician. Sbcglobal provides a team of certified professional who are always ready for your help. You can ask any problem form them .They will provide you the best solution. They will never disappoint you. Sbcglobal support number is available 24*7 that provides the better way to remove the problem before long.
Created on Jan 25th 2018 00:21. Viewed 716 times.