How to configure Sbcglobal email on iPhone with IMAP settings?by Mays Jacob Online Support Services
Accessing email accounts on phone is quite a common thing among the users. And it doesn’t matter either its Android or iPhone. After setup an email account on a phone, users can easily send and receive their important emails on their favorite device. Bellsouth email also provides a facility of account setup to their users on various devices. But only fewer one knows about the correct server settings.
If you want to setup your Bellsouth email account by using the correct IMAP server settings on your iPhone, then Sbcglobal tech support will help to configure these settings in a proper way. Further, you can also follow mentioned server settings provided by the experts.
What are the Sbcglobal IMAP settings for iPhone?
· Open your iPhone Settings and then go to Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
· Tap on the Add Account and then choose Add Mail Account.
· Enter your email address and password.
· Now choose IMAP under the Account Type.
· Enter imap.mail.att.net under the Server Hostname
· Enter 993 for Server Port
· After that, tap on Save tab to finish the procedure.
If you are getting any technical error while applying the above-described settings, then dial Sbcglobal customer service number to avail the reliable assistance from the skilled professionals. They will provide you with dominant solutions that can help to set up your Sbcglobal account on iPhone with correct IMAP settings. This number is 24/7 available for the users and can access from all over the world.
Created on Jul 13th 2018 01:45. Viewed 603 times.