Sage Fixed Assets 2019.1 Now Available - 1800 796-0471 | Sage Supportby Mason Olivia Digital Marketing Sage software system has recently released Sage fixed Assets version 2019.1 update. It contains a variety of updates and changes to assist you're taking advantage of changes below the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 and increase your ROI. It additionally includes raised potency features, many bug fixes, and a recent style and feel.
Here are some key features of this new release:
New features of Sage Fixed Assets 2019.1
A new Bulk Edit of vital Depreciation Fields feature provides a quick and simple method of fixing the calculable Life or the Depreciation technique for multiple assets and multiple
depreciation books all at once.
Two new Remaining worth over Remaining Life depreciation strategies gives the power to use either the Mid-month, Half‐month and Mid‐quarter averaging conventions once ever-changing the remaining lifetime of existing assets.
Important Tax Compliance updates embody a rise in Section 179 expense deduction, increase in depreciation caps on automobiles, update to make 4562, and numerous updates for tax extenders in legislation passed in 2018.
In several areas of Sage Fixed Assets, existing product practicality has been increased. AN update to the computer program options a contemporary, skilled visual expertise that’s aligned to the design of alternative Sage applications. additionally looking on that product you employ, a brand new quality List management feature permits every individual user to line the quality List’s row height and font size to your personal viewing preference.
Bulk Edit of critical Depreciation Fields
This new feature is bound to be a time saver. It provides a quick and simple technique of fixing the calculable Life or the Depreciation technique for multiple assets and multiple depreciation books all at once. you'll be able to choose one in all 3 asset timeline dates for ever-changing the assets: the placed-in-service date, the start date, or this depreciation period. Assets can even be modified to the “None” Depreciation technique to stop depreciation, like once control available.
As with any mass change of information, we tend to powerfully advise you to make a copy your files before mistreatment this new “bulk edit” feature. just in case you forget, there's a handy very little checkbox to inform you before you'll be able to proceed.
Other Updates value Noting in Sage Fixed Assets Version 2019.1
- Updated android mobile scanner app for Sage fixed Assets tracking.
- This permits users to perform asset inventories with barcode asset tags employing a new designed, increased interface to the reader functions. It additionally incorporates a nice feature that helps you to take photos of assets, and transfer them to the asset record pictures tab.
- SFA following users with multiple facility locations can love the new remote transfer of inventory files using Microsoft One Drive with the automaton mobile scanner App. This eliminates the requirement to “dock and tether” the scanner for transferring inventory information. It instead helps you to transfer the files employing a cloud-based One Drive folder.
- New color scheme and visual feel of the computer program, aligned with alternative Sage applications.
- User-adjustable row height and font size of asset List for private viewing preferences.
- One-click access to the Sage University education icon helps you to quickly jump on to on-topic videos and courses, and acquire immediate answers.
- Bug fixes for disposals, writing book fields, merging firms, and image viewing.
- Crystal Reports Compatibility – Sage fixed Assets version 2019.1 uses SAP Crystal Reports run time SP21. this could cause compatibility problems with Crystal Reports run time versions utilized by alternative product, and a few of the Sage 100, Sage 300, Sage 300 CRE, or Sage 500 versions. check with Sage technical support or on the Sage fixed Assets knowledge base before putting in the update.
- Vehicle porcupine provision Tax Changes – The Internal Revenue Service issued long-awaited changes to porcupine provision rules on Feb 13, 2019, when the discharge of Sage Fixed Assets 2019.1. Sage is tuned in to these changes, associate degrees are already designing an update for these new rules.
Hopefully, by taking these simple steps, you’ll be able to proceed, error-free! If not, AP experts Support is always here for you and happy to assist! Contact us via phone at +1800-796-0471.
Click on: http://bit.ly/2WZImyR
Created on May 28th 2019 04:37. Viewed 390 times.