Sage TimeSlips Technical Support 2018-2019, 2016-2017by Mason Olivia Digital Marketing
Sage Timeslips is basically considered to be an ideal solution for businesses of all sizes and sector to convert time into money. It simplifies the complex billing cycle
Features and advantages of Sage Timeslips:
- Smart Expense and Time Entry: It is a feature that helps Sage timeslips users in making genuine expenses tracking. Moreover, the Automatic Time Capture feature enables to access the time records by-self
- Bills are generated: The effortless modification helps in generating quick and easy bills that often gives a professional look and feel
- Reports are simpler and customized designs: More than 100 non-payment reports are planned to meet the requests of the users. The user is able to generate custom reports and graphs or able to produce comprehensive or concise reports of each and every task which are carried out in the company
- Seamless Management of Accounts: This software comprises of software for Accounts Receivable Invoice that helps in easing bill payment and other transactions such as credits refunds, write-offs, and fund transfers. A/R reports will be selected that consists of invoicing software and connects with Sage 50 software packages
How can you generate Timesheet Slip pattern in Timeslips?
It is a very simple procedure to generate timesheet template as per business requirements. The list is shown below:
- The user needs to choose Timeslips
- Head to Timesheet slip template
- Have a look on the list of templates which is displayed
- The user should finally choose and generate
If by any chance you would like to produce Timesheet slip template by using the current template, the user would need to open and customize the requirement. The new template will be created by heading to + sign that appears in the right side of the window. After that, “Timesheet Slip” window will appear.
Let us take you through chief clientele of Sage Timeslips Customers
- Town Planners, Architects
- Construction Consultants
- Indemnity Providers
Created on Sep 7th 2018 03:45. Viewed 537 times.