Get Help: Sage 50 Invalid Directory Path - Sage Support 1800 796 0471by Mason Olivia Digital Marketing
Sage 50 Invalid Directory Path
This issue is associated with network problems. This mostly arises when the network connection is not available. At times, this issue can be resolved easily. All you have to do is log into the Computer, then double-click on the related network drive. When the drive is open, close down the Sage Drive then again attempt opening it.
Other Measures to Fix Sage 50 Invalid Directory Path issue
If re-opening the Sage Drive does not resolve your issue, worry not, as we have provided other measures steps that you can perform to resolve the issue. They are as follows:
1. Ensure the software is not running in compatibility mode
Follow the steps:
- Right-click on Sage Accounts in the Desktop
- Click on Properties
- Click on the Compatibility tab
- Ensure that the checkbox “Run … compatibility mode” is cleared
2. Create the path manually
You can also try to browse though ACCDATA folder in the Select Company Window. Some folders might be deleted, moved or renamed. The folders which are missing can be recreated and restored manually in Sage Accounts
Follow the steps:
- Click on File > New > Folder
- Now, type in the name of the folder that is missing (example- company 003)
- Then, double-click the newly created folder
- Next, click on the File > New > Folder
- Now, type in the name of the next folder that is missing (example- ACCDATA)
If the ACCDATA folder is present, open to Sage Accounts then attempt to finish the Active Setup Wizard process. After the process is completed, the last backup will be restored.
3. Check if the Company window path is correct
At times, the path used in the Select Company window may be incorrect. Hence, you need to check the sage invalid directory path and correct it.
Accountsportal Sage 50 Technical Support Team
For more assistance dial 1800 796 0471, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and get instant help from our Accountsportal Sage 50 Technical Support professionals. We are experts in resolving any Sage related issues.
Created on Oct 15th 2018 08:18. Viewed 501 times.