Unable to Connect to 1-800-796-0471 Sage Data Service on machineby Mason Olivia Digital Marketing Sage accounting software is top preferred among the small and medium-sized industries. The software comprises of numerous features that have to smoothen the accounting process by enhancing the productivity and accelerating the growth of the business. The errors occur while opening Sage Accounts; the system displays either of the error messages: ‘Unable to connect to Sage Data Service on the machine [computer name]’ or ‘Data service unavailable on this machine’. This error usually occurs in case the Sage Accounts Data Service is the wrong version or stops running on the computer that stores your Sage Accounts data. If Sage Accounts was working earlier you can fix the error in few steps by rebooting the program.
Resolution Error: Unable to Connect to Sage Data Services on Machine?
In case you have upgraded recently and you receive a message to ensure the successful upgrade of the latest version on the system that hosts all your crucial company data. In case you do not install the Sage 50 Accounts on this computer, further download and install the Sage 50 Accounts v24 data service here.
- Reboot your computer where the complete Sage accounts data is saved. If the problem is not resolved jump to the next solution.
- Go to the Sage Accounts data on your system and press the Windows key + R.
- Enter services.msc, and then click OK. Then locate for the below mentioned on the list:
Sage Accounts v24
• Sage 50 Accounts Service v24
• Sage 50 Accounts Control v24
Sage Accounts v23
• Sage 50 Accounts Service v23
• Sage 50 Accounts Control v23
Sage Accounts v22
• Sage 50 Accounts Service v22
• Sage 50 Accounts Control v22
Sage Accounts v21
• Sage 50 Accounts Service
• Sage 50 Accounts Control
In case the services are not displayed or the status displays as Starting.
- If any of the services are turn off in the Startup Type column -> click service -> then click Properties. Then click Automatic in the drop-down list of the startup -> click OK.
- Click service -> click Stop -> Click service again -> click Start.
In case you are a Sage 50 Accounts v24.0 user it is recommended that you should install the latest update v24.1 as soon as possible. Check your version by clicking Help. You will get to know about your software.
In case the data service messages still appear after following the data steps. It might comprise verifying Windows settings such as firewalls and folder permissions so you can choose to contact Sage customer support. Contact the toll-free number ☎+1-800-796-0471 of Accountsportal.co to acquire quick feasible support in the minimum wait time.
Created on Jul 19th 2018 01:16. Viewed 578 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.