QuickBooks Cloud Hosting +1-877-349-3776by Michael Phelps Book a Flight at an affordable cost
QuickBooks Hosting termed as the QuickBooks Desktop version installed on the network server hosted over the internet to permit access through a web browser from any location. It is also known as hosted QuickBooks and QuickBooks Cloud.
In other words, data files and information in Hosted QuickBooks can be accessed by the main user from anywhere without installing it on an actual device.
QuickBooks Hosting provides users the durability of the desktop version and the accessibility of the hosting version.
How QuickBooks Cloud Hosting Works
Here is how QuickBooks works on the cloud:
- The QuickBooks Licensed copies are installed on the server of the service provider.
- The server provides the access to the QuickBooks user over the Internet with certain features listed below:
– Proper security steps are added in order to secure the application.
– The Connection between the server and the end-user is acquired using the RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) that will be modified to log-in as the desired user.
– Server is designed to be accessed from any device (mobile phones, tablet, computer, etc.) and can work on different Operating Systems/platforms (Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, etc.)
- The user can access and work on QuickBooks through a web browser (like Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.). The rest of the User Interface, features, and other functions will be as same as QuickBooks Desktop.
- The changes that are made on QuickBooks Hosting will be automatically saved and all the authorized users can view it.
Also Read: - Guide to fix Multi user in QuickBooks
Advantages of QuickBooks Cloud Hosting
· Accessibility to multiple users.
· Changing track of Real-time.
· Ease in sharing files with multiple users
· Resource Flexibility and scalability.
· Decrease expenses for local IT.
· Add-ons in Seamless integration.
· Accidental data loss back-up.
QuickBooks Hosting Modes
Implementation of Hosting of QuickBooks Desktop application is classified into three modes:
· Dedicated Hosting: Direct connection of different users to the server where QuickBooks application is installed.
· Peer-to-Peer Hosting: This type of hosting is generally adopted for on-premise hosting. In this mode of hosting, one user who hosts the application and data to provide access to other users on the server.
· Alternate Hosting: The main user is connected to the hosting server over the network. For accessing the application on the local network, the remaining users can connect to the main user.
This article has covered almost every solution and information regarding QuickBooks Cloud Hosting. After applying these above steps, still facing these errors then feel free to contact QuickBooks Professional number: +1-877-349-3776.
Read more related Articles: -
Created on Nov 9th 2020 01:32. Viewed 308 times.