What is QuickBooks PDF Converter and how to reinstall it?by howfixerrors Errors QuickBooks Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
Being one of the leading accounting software around the world, QuickBooks is used by various small scale businesses to medium sized businesses. Everybody has been benefited by using this software in their business. In fact, it is really a game changer in the entire whole accounting scene. Though QB has many perks, but after all it is an application and people may face errors while using it. In this blog we will discuss the installation and reinstallation procedure of QuickBooks PDF Converter. You may find this error in the QuickBooks Desktop and Online edition.
What is QB PDF Converter?
It is basically a built-in feature that helps you to convert your QB reports into Adobe Portable Document files. This conversion can also be done through the print component of QuickBooks. This is designed to simplify your work so that you can share your files with other associates who don’t have QB in their system. Once your file is converted into a PDF format, you can easily share it with other clients through email. You can share the file with other associates also by uploading it to a computer network, Intranet, and web server. Users can open the PDF file through the following readers-
- Perfect PDF Reader
- PDF-XChange Viewer
- Foxit Reader
- Adobe Reader
With QuickBooks PDF Converter, you can easily convert your QB reports such as expenses, reconciliation statements, balance sheets and forms such as company statements and invoices at much ease. Please note that this tool only works for QB and does not support any other application.
Steps to reinstall QB PDF Converter
If you are facing PDF converter issues, then reinstall PDF Converter by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Firstly, Delete and Reinstall QB PDF Converter.
- Open Printers and Faxes after logging in as an administrator.
- Search for QuickBooks PDF Converter and delete it after applying a right-click on it.
- Now download it again with the following steps.
- Make a right-click on QB options and choose Properties.
- After this, click on the “Find Target” option and it will open Windows Explorer.
- Now, apply a double-click on “exe” or “Install Application.”
- Once the installation is done, click on the “OK” tab.
- Choose “Run” after going to the Windows Start option.
- Next, in the Open field, enter “Control Printers.”
- Click on the OK tab to open Printers and Faxes.
- After this, you are required to implement a right-click on the “Amyuni Document Converter.”
- Pick the “Rename” option.
- At last, add the correct name as per the version of QB you are using and hit on the Enter.
QuickBooks PDF Converter is successfully installed in your system.
We hope after following these above steps, your issue related to QuickBooks PDF Converter has been fixed. If this persist, then contact QuickBooks Helpline Number +1(877) 349 3776. If you want more information related to QuickBooks then visit our official website howfixerrors.com.
Related Articles: -
Created on Oct 23rd 2020 08:19. Viewed 215 times.