QuickBooks Error Code 6098 -5 :+1-877-349-3776by howfixerrors Errors QuickBooks Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
QuickBooks application software specifically designed for small and medium-sized businesses to keep the operational records and financial transactions files. Every software has some issues, so does QuickBooks.
Among all the errors, QuickBooks Error Code 6098 -5 is the rarest one. There are some similar errors such as QuickBooks Error H202 and QuickBooks Error QBWC1085. This error automatically closes down the application while running.
Symptoms of this Error
- The screen flashes with a message like this, “Error 6098 -5: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.” Also, it will come up, again and again, every time you start QuickBooks.
- Disappearance or Removal of some files and/or Addition of some anonymous files.
- A sudden drop in internet connection (rarely).
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 6098 -5
- Memory Problem.
- Virus issue.
- Damaged graphics driver.
- Multiple programs running.
Solutions for QuickBooks Error Code 6098 -5
Following are the possible solutions:
Solution 1. Exit Conflicting programs.
- Go to the ‘Task Manager’ (Press Clt+Alt+Del). This will show you the programs that are currently running.
- Click on the Processes tab and close all the programs one by one.
- Observe if the error message continues to occur each time you close a program.
- After you find out which program was conflicting, install the application again.
Solution 2. Install Anti-virus or update the virus protection application.
- If the Error Code 6098 -5 caused by a Virus infection, it is advisable to immediately delete a certain program.
- Also, install an Antivirus application or software, if you have the existing one, update it regularly.
- Make sure to run a thorough scan of the computer and get the latest anti-virus updates.
Solution 3. Run Disk Cleanup.
- Make a backup of your files and free up the maximum possible space on your hard drive.
- You can also try clearing your cache and rebooting your computer.
- Proceed to explorer window and right-click, run Disk-Cleanup,
- Go to Properties and then select Disk Cleanup.
Solution 4. Download Graphics Driver again.
If the cause of the error is a bad graphics driver, then you can do the following:
- Go to your Device Manager, click on the graphics driver.
- Move the cursor to the video card driver, right-click and, then click uninstall, then restart your computer.
This article covers the maximum possible information and instructions regarding QuickBooks Error Code 6098 -5. QuickBooks provides a tool called QuickBooks File Doctor to prevent these errors. If you still get any queries or want any QuickBooks Professional help, you can contact this number: +1-877-349-3776.
Read More Related Articles:-
Created on Nov 3rd 2020 02:58. Viewed 189 times.