Microsoft Account Recovery - Get a Password Reset Instantlyby Fortserv Support Leading support service to our customer all over t
Microsoft account is a combination of email address and password which is used to access various Microsoft services such as Outlook, Skype, Word and much more. One can easily access their Microsoft account to access these services. But troubles come when users forgot their password. If you are one among those users, then you can easily reset the password of your Microsoft account Recovery which is very easy and simple.
Go through the Microsoft Account Password Reset steps to recover your account.
This Article will definitely have some important information which will help you to do a password reset and allows you to use Microsoft account Recovery without any hassle. So if you are facing such issues with your Microsoft Account Recovery and follow the below-recommended steps and use your account without any hassle.
- Visit the Microsoft Recover Your Account webpage.
- Now enter your Microsoft email address or Skype ID, phone number or Outlook ID, and click next.
- Now, Microsoft will ask you to where you would like to receive the security code such as on your phone number or the recovery email address linked with your Microsoft account.
- Choose the option and click next. Now you’ll need to enter some verification information that will confirm that it is actually your email address and click next.
- Now, Microsoft will send you the code on the chosen alternative. If you are unable to find the code in the selected email address then you can scroll through the Junk or spam folder. If you are still unable to find the code then you can request again for the code.
- Once you have received the code, enter it into the “Verify your identity” section and select next.
- Here you will have to enter the fresh password and re-enter it for confirmation.
- Make sure that your new password includes both alphabets and numbers. This will help you to make your password stronger and safe.
- Now that you have successfully reset your password, sign out from your account and resign into it with via using the new password to see that it works fine.
If you have turned on the 2-step verification then you might not be able to sign into some of the applications and devices linked with your email address. Make sure you also change your password in those apps and devices to Microsoft Account Password Reset.
Contact Microsoft Professional Team available 24*7 For Instant Help
Above article will definitely help you to recover Microsoft account which will accept details like mobile phone number, email address security questions, etc. But even if you're not able to recover Microsoft account contact to Microsoft Customer Support representative who has years of experience in resolving such issues and for better and fast help to you can contact to them via live chat or email support service, official phone number or you can place a call +1-855-925-7088 for more help.
Created on Oct 8th 2019 23:32. Viewed 1,182 times.