Learn to Enable Dark Mode in Yahoo Mail on iPhoneby Gerry Max Digital Marketing Expert
Dark mode on Yahoo Mail gives users the opportunity to alter the appearance and color scheme of the Yahoo App Platform on their device. Are you looking for ways how to disable dark mode in Yahoo Mail on iPhone? Find out more about the dark theme. Recently, the dark theme has been all the rage across every social media platform, and its popularity is gaining a lot of notice. To turn on the Yahoo dark theme on your iPhone, you must have the most recent version of the Yahoo Mail app. So, in this post, I will demonstrate how to do that.
Steps to Enable to Disable Dark Mode in Yahoo mail on iPhone
The dark theme or dark mode on Yahoo Mail for Android makes the entire interface very dark, so it is very comforting for your eyes, especially at night. Let's find out how to enable dark mode on Yahoo Mail for iPhone.
· Install the latest version of the Yahoo Mail App on your device.
· Then, log in to your Yahoo account using your email address or username and password.
· Once you have reached the new page, select the Gear icon at the bottom of the page.
· A new page will appear, prompting you to choose 'Personalization' or 'Themes.'
· Imagine that you select 'Personalization.' After you click 'themes,' a page with both light and dark options appears.
· Now, tap on Dark Mode and then select a color from the color tab.
· When these steps are completed, the Dark Mode will be enabled in your Yahoo App for iPhone.
Recently, Yahoo introduced the dark mode and dark theme for its email services, allowing email users to have a better and more comfortable experience when using Yahoo Mail. Furthermore, you can also disable dark mode in Yahoo Mail whenever you want by following the series of steps.
Read also - change Yahoo password on iPhone
Created on Feb 23rd 2022 22:58. Viewed 151 times.