Learn How Microsoft Dynamics NAV Help Your Business to Reach New Heightsby Sam William Sam is an expert on Microsoft Dynamics (AX, NAV an
Is your business growing and ready to take on boundless opportunities? Well, you can take help from the microsoft navision erp. Microsoft Navision ERP is also referred to as Microsoft Dynamics NAV. This easily adaptable ERP (enterprise resource planning) solution helps both small and medium-sized business automate and connect their sales, operations, purchasing, stock management, and accounting. With the right ERP solution for your growing business, you can easily fulfill the changing requirements of your business. If you wish to know more information about how Microsoft Dynamics NAV helps your business, then continue reading!
An overview of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is accessed by more organizations when compared to other Dynamics Microsoft’s ERP solutions. Despite its outstanding popularity across the world, it is one of the most adaptable ERP solutions available for business, which look for a ladder to grow further. Across the globe, Microsoft Dynamics NAV is the ultimate solution for growing companies, which require their business framework to support their individuality.
This kind of adaptability empowers you to collaborate together with your valuable clients to create efficient and cost-effective solutions to support their special needs. If you are in need of adapting instantly to satisfy client demands or expand to new markets, then nothing will do wonder apart from Microsoft dynamics nav Australia. This complete yet useful ERP software solution for mid-sized business to large enterprises is easy to configure, quick to execute, and simple to access.
Due to its simplicity and innovations in product development, design, and execution, it has more than millions of clients throughout the world and is accessible in over 40nation variants. Using this, you can able to execute industry-specific proven functionality related to your business needs. You can even customize the ERP software solution to fit your unique needs because it renders you to excellent manage, increase proficiency, and enhance your cash flow. Overall, NAV can add extra value to your business by covering all the operations.
How Microsoft Dynamics NAV helps your business
Microsoft Dynamics NAV acts as the primary system for most of the business owners because it aids in controlling their sales, finance, business intelligence, supply chain, and much more. Since it comes with multi-currency and language capabilities, it becomes a complete ERP solution. When you integrate NAV with other services, your business will enjoy streamline and effectiveness processes. NAV works well as the familiar Microsoft tools such as CRM, Office 365, OneNote, SharePoint, Outlook, POS, and Outlook to complete tasks.
The motive behind the launch of Microsoft Dynamics NAV is to empower as well as connect people with the help of fluid and intelligent processes based on agile technology. Whenever a new technology enters the market, the user needs to learn a new process to make the technology incorporate into business to enjoy productivity. However, it is required in case of NAV because the feel and look of the system/application remain same. Hence, the training and implementation processes also become much easier.
Here are the highlights of the new Microsoft Dynamics NAV Upgrade.
1. Easy setup with wizards
2. Excellent office 365 experience
3. Streamline your CRM experience
4. Managing project become easier
5. Improved financial performance
6. Easy products classification
7. PowerApps and Microsoft flow
8. Cortana intelligence
9. Use of embedded power BI
10. Customers can make online payment instantly
How Microsoft Dynamics NAV add value to your business
1. With this single solution, you can simplify your business by integrating and centrally storing production, project management, financial, sales & marketing, supply chain, services information, and human resources
2. It helps your business product ample of products/service every day with the familiar user experience and instinctive operations, which is similar to Microsoft software that you have already used and offer access to custom profile data and relevant tasks
3. It supports you to make intelligent decisions because you get easier access to specific tasks and information. This assists employees visualize priorities and utilize the information they require to make a better decision with confidence.
4. You can configure and customize your system quickly based on your current business requirements and adapt to changes in demand by adding a custom application, functionality, and online capabilities.
Here are some ways in which Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help your business in reaching new heights.
Created on Jan 2nd 2019 07:07. Viewed 80 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.