How to Turn Off Nintendo Switch Controllers?by JOn Snow freelancer
“Nintendo Switch” is the leading video game console developed by Nintendo released worldwide for the users to play games. The gadget has a number of controller options to play. One of the standard controllers is the Joy-Con that is said to have the primary gaming controller available for the Nintendo Switch video gaming console. These controllers are equipped with two separate units: each one consists of the analog stick, and the second is the array of tabs. The Controller can work if we linked it to the Nintendo Switch.
Joy-Con is one of the most advanced video game controllers released ever. It can be placed into the Joy-Con grip. You may also use the third party alternatives or Pro Controller for playing the desired game. Some controllers accidentally turn on and thus waste lots of battery power. In this case, users can turn it off.
If you wish to turn off your Switch Controller, then it is recommended to pursue these instructions:
Turning Off Nintendo Switch Controller before Entering into the Game
If you wish to exchange your particular Controller on Nintendo Switch, then you may turn it off before playing the page. To do so, pursue these steps carefully:
- Firstly, navigate to the primary screen and hit the main menu of the Switch by tapping the Home tab located at the Controller.
- Now, choose the Joy-Con icon parked at the lowermost section of the display.
- Go to the following screen and then choose the option “Change Order/Grip” located at the right-hand side section, and you will be asked to tap the Right and Left tabs available on your controllers that you wish to use. This process will also disable all the other controllers connected to the device in very recent times.
- The process will let you configure your Controller again that you are already using. If you desire to turn the Joy-Con sideways on instead of playing the game in vertical order, then hit the Right and Left tabs located at the side sections of the Controller once the screen asks to do so.
Putting Nintendo Switch to Sleep
Another way to turn off the connected Controller to your Nintendo Switch is to put it into sleep mode. This feature is available on most of the video game consoles.
In case you wish to put the Switch into sleep mode, follow these instructions:
- Hit the power tab situated at the top section of the Nintendo Switch. Alternatively, you may choose the power symbol situated at the lowermost panel of the primary menu and finally confirm your choice.
- Tapping the Home tab on a particular controller will make your video game console to back up, and you will find the specific Controller to have properly connected.
Turn off Nintendo Switch Controller via System Settings
In case you wish to give your Controller to others, then firstly, you have to make the Controller disconnected from your system. It will prevent the control from turning on accidentally once they turn the Switch to wake up.
In order to disconnect your Controller from your gaming console, it is recommended to follow these instructions with intense care:
- First of all, navigate to the System Settings. To do so, you have to tap the gear-shaped icon located at the lowermost section of your home screen. Then, scroll the page downward to the menu located at the left-hand side until you see the option “Sensors and Controllers.”
- After that, choose the button related to the disconnecting of your controllers with the particular system that you are using under the handheld mode. Then, pursue all the on-display indications to remove it from the system’s memory. Don’t try to follow this procedure under docked mode as it will flash error messages on the screen.
Created on Jul 9th 2020 03:39. Viewed 274 times.