How to Stop Third Party Access of my Facebook Accountby Online Pharmacy Online Pharmacy
The frequent news of hacking and misuse of personal and private information of Facebook users is really a nightmare for users. Facebook users are little unaware or complete ignorant about this fact that the third-party app as using your Facebook account activities and access.
Some of these apps could be really harmful to you and your personal information. In fact, this could be possible that your Facebook account is misused by some hackers. So, in order to keep your privacy safe and secure; you should stop the third-party access of your Facebook account and avoid compromising your account. We have this solution for all Facebook users to get rid of third-party app access of your account.
How to review your third-party app for your Facebook account
When, you are suspicious about the safety and some misuse of your Facebook account and privacy; you need to review your Facebook settings. In order to review the settings, follow: Facebook Settings > Apps and then you can see a list of all the apps your Facebook account is connected.
Here, you can see that Facebook is clear about the privacy settings are for each app, so you can go through the list and update anything that is set to Public or Friends to something less public or private. After that, your next step is to stop the apps which you don’t want to share your Facebook.
How to stop third-party access of your Facebook account
You can define your priority or make it confirm that no app get access of your Facebook account. Simply, stop all third-party app access for your Facebook account
· First step is to launch the Facebook app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad device
· Here, tap on the Menu icon from the upper left hand corner
· And then scroll down to tap on Privacy Settings option
· After that from this menu, you need to tap on Apps
· Now, you will find a running list of every app which you have allowed access to some part of your Facebook information at some point or any other
· Now, tap on the app you would like to stop access from your Facebook app
· And then, scroll down all the way to the bottom and tap on Remove button
· That’s all; you can easily stop any third-party app access of your Facebook account using above steps
Facebook users should make sure to review the app before allowing them access to your Facebook account. If you are facing hack and any account issue, then contact third party toll free Facebook customer service phone number for instant help anytime.
Created on Dec 20th 2017 23:37. Viewed 382 times.