How to Reset Facebook Passwordby Online Pharmacy Online Pharmacy
Have you forgotten your Facebook password and can no longer log in?
Or was your Facebook account hacked?
This is a common issue with Facebook users as they use to forget their account password or sometimes they are unable to recall it properly. Sometimes Facebook accounts get hacked; in such situations users are unable to sign in to their account and the threat of losing the personal information is also high.
Well, the solution is simple; you can reset the password with a new one with the Facebook password reset solution. This is easy to reset your Facebook password with the Reset Your Facebook Password method. Here, you need to verify your Facebook account with your registered email address, mobile number or user name. Then, you will get an on-screen guide to help you with that. You can learn the process easily with help of this step-by-step guide.
You also need to make sure that you are not logged into some other device; which might be restricting you to log in once again. All you need to do is, just check before going for password reset whether you are logged out successfully or not.
Steps to reset your Facebook Password
· The first step is to go to the Find Your Account Page by clicking the link https://www.facebook.com/login/identify
· Here, you need to type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account for verification, and then click on Search button
· After that, you will be guided with the on-screen instructions; simply follow them and move ahead for password reset
· This will help you to the complete process of Facebook password reset, you can reset it with a new password
· After the password reset process; simply sign in once again using the new password
If you are unable to get it; then you can contact Facebook for further help. Always make sure that you are using the password which is complicated yet, easy to remember.
Though your problem is not just than an account hack, all that is recommended you to is read the Report Abuse or Policy Violations information from the Facebook Help Center and figure out the suitable solution to get it recover or at least stop it from being misused for any purpose. Your Facebook account has all your information, updates and photos; these are all prone to any misuse. Simply, check your security settings and avoid any more harm.
To contact us, you can dial Facebook customer service care toll free number, or you can send us your query, or you can have an instant chat with our expert via live chat support.
Created on Nov 27th 2017 05:17. Viewed 596 times.