How to Sign Up for a Free Spotify Account With and Without Facebook?by Emma Justine Web Designer
Spotify is a famous music streaming service which has a big music library that can be streamed through mobile, tablets, computer, etc. This is a paid subscription service, but you can sign up for free and view all its service, music library, etc.
Here is how you can sign up for a free Spotify account:
Before you choose a way to Sign in for a Free Spotify Account, it is always a good step to read Term and Conditions. Click on ‘Hyperlinks’ for each option to read Privacy Policies and T&C of Spotify for it.
Creating a Spotify Account for free by using Facebook
1. Open any web browser of your computer or Mac.
2. Go to ‘Spotify Signup’ page. Direct link (https://www.spotify.com/signup/ ) you can use the direct link to land on Spotify’s sign up page.
3. Now, click on the ‘Play Free’ button.
4. Click on ‘Sign up with Facebook’ button. On this page, you’ll also have an alternative choice for signup.
Note: If you didn’t want to use your Facebook account or you don’t have a Facebook account then you can jump to below guidelines for signing up without using Facebook.
5. Enter your ‘Facebook account’s details (Username and password)’.
6. And then click on ‘Log In’.
Now you’ve successfully signed up on Spotify with your Facebook account. You can now use your new Spotify account in any every version of Spotify either it is the mobile app, desktop app or other.
Creating a Spotify Account for free without Facebook
Instead of Facebook, there is an alternative option for sign up on Spotify. You can use your Gmail, Yahoo, and some other accounts for signing up.
Follow the below instructions for signing up without a Facebook account:
1. Open any Web browser of your computer or Mac.
2. Enter ‘www.spotify.com’ into the search bar and then hit ‘Enter’ key.
3. Now, click on ‘Sign up’ button. It is at the upper right corner of the Spotify homepage.
Direct link (https://www.spotify.com/signup/ ) you can use the direct link to land on Spotify’s sign up page.
4. On Spotify’s Sign Up page, click on ‘sign up with your email address’ option.
5. Now ‘Enter your Account detail (Username)’ on the Signing up form.
6. And then ‘Enter other details’ like Password, Username, Date of Birth, and Sex for your Spotify account.
7. After that, check the box of ‘I’m not a robot’ and complete the given task.
9. At last click on the long green colour ‘Sign Up’ button. Now you’ve successfully signed up on Spotify with your Facebook account. You can now use your new Spotify account in any version of Spotify either it is the Mobile app, Desktop app or other.
Harry Williams is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Created on Jan 30th 2019 11:28. Viewed 532 times.