How to Play Fortnite on Android and iOSby Jenny Thomson Writer
Fortnite is one of the most popular games in the market, which is played by millions of players worldwide. But despite being so popular, the game has now been removed by Google and Apple from their respective app stores due to the ongoing battle between these three companies. However, you can still play this game on your Android and iOS mobile by following a simple trick. So, without wasting any more time, let’s learn how we can download and play Fortnite on Android and iOS.
How to Play Fortnite on Android?
Before being available on the Google Play Store, we have to sideload Fortnite on our Android device to play it. Now when the game has been removed once again from the Google Play Store, it makes sense to use this same technique to get the game on our mobile, especially if you want to download the latest version of the app. However, if you own a Samsung Galaxy mobile, then you can download the game directly from the Samsung Galaxy Store. But if you don’t own a Samsung Galaxy phone then you can download the Fortnite game using these steps:
- Open your browser and visit Fortnite’s download page using this URL: fortnite.com/android from your Android device. Note: If you visit the page with a non-Android device, then the page will show a QR code that you scan using your smartphone to download the game.
- Click on the download link of the game.
- You will see an alert on your screen with this message “This type of file can harm your device. Do you still want to keep the .apk file?”
- Click on “OK” to continue.
- Now open the downloaded “.apk” file.
- You will see this message on your screen “For your security; your phone is not allowed to install unknown apps from this source.”
- Now click on the “Settings” option from the popup to go to the “Install unknown apps” page.
- After that, click on the “Allow from this source” option.
- Now go back to your browser and tap the install option again to install the game.
- Click on the “Open” option to launch the game.
- In the app, tap/click on the Fortnite thumbnail.
- Next, click the “Install” button.
- You will see a popup on your screen, similar to the one that you saw in step 3.
- Now tap/click on the “Settings” option to give the installation permission to the Epic Games app.
- Once you have granted installation permission, go back to the Epic Games app and hit the “Install” option.
- After that, Click on “Open”
- You may need to grant Fortnite some additional permissions by tapping on the warning popup with the following message “The app was built for an older version of Android.”
- Finally, log in to your Epic Games account and start playing Fortnite on your mobile.
How to Play Fortnite on iOS?
If you are an iPhone user, then you are out of luck because you cannot install the game on the iPhone from the Epic game’s website directly. However, if the game was previously installed on your mobile, then you may be able to reinstall it again on your mobile. To do this:
- Visit the App Store.
- Now go to “Purchased”> “My Purchases” and find the app to install it.
Note: By installing the Fortnite app using this method, you can play your game on your iPhone, but you won’t be able to access/install new updates of the game.
The battle between Google, Apple, and Epic Games has left many Fortnite players sad and disappointed because they are unable to play their favorite game on their mobile. We don’t know for how long this legal battle will continue between these three companies, or will the game ever return to these platforms. But by using the trick mentioned in this article, you can continue to play your favorite game on your mobile.
Emily Hadley is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at Blogs Book, and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world. Visit My Site :- store-address
Created on Aug 31st 2020 03:55. Viewed 152 times.