How to Personalise Your Ecommerce Website for more Engagement and Salesby Sanjana Singh Internet Marketing Expert
Gone are the days when an ecommerce website was just another option business had to reach customers directly. In the world we are currently living in, businesses, especially retailers needs ecommerce sites to engage with their customers. They have the option of using PPC advertising to draw customers to their site, or maybe drive ORM services to enhance reach. Along with these, businesses should not forget to create websites that capture interest and enhance customer engagement. This means that there is an ever growing need for PPC advertising and ORM services.
Read on to find out how can you personalize your site and tune it for more engagement and sales!?
1. Focus on the Development of Your Value Proposition
Any customer who visits your site will have one question at the back of their minds, “What is in it for me”? One of the ways of staying ahead of your competition is showing your visitors with clear, concise content, why they should pick you over your competition. You should
- Have a content strategy in place
- Post AV posts to create interest
- Showcase past results with proof
2. Enhanced Commitment towards Offering The Best User Experience
Customer satisfaction is an aspect that any business person should capitalize on. To enhance this on your ecommerce website, ensure that it has:
- Clear and easy navigation
- Easy check out options
- Flexible payment methods
- Convenient return policies
- Affordable shipping costs
3. Mobile Optimization
Smartphones have become a necessity for most people. It should come as no surprise that people use them the most for searches. Therefore, if your site is not mobile phone friendly, you will be locking out a significant portion of the market. To attract this market, your website should:
- Have a responsive design
- Make it easy to go back to the home menu
- Not let adverts steal the show
- Have a high loading speed
4. Live Chat Support
Customers may have questions regarding a certain product or service offered on your website. Offering them a live chat support gives them a channel of communication that they can use to seek out the answers they need in real-time. Mentioned below are just a few of the advantages of live chat support::
- Convenient for customers
- Cuts down on expenses on both the company and the customer
- Increases sales
- Offers you a direct insight into how your customers feel
5. Use Social Media
No business today can live in isolation from social media, and they need to use these channels effectively to engage their customers and enhance reach. Your ORM services should use social media as a marketing tool to reach a large number of people anywhere in the world. There are many social media channel to be used to effectively reach the right audience. Here are a few tips:
- Content should be engaging and interactive
- Get customers to write reviews and testimonials, and share these
- Remember visuals are more likely to attract customers
- Make it easy for customers to like and share posts
With the rise of ecommerce websites all over the world, the need to stand out from the rest cannot be overemphasized. It is better to hire the services of a PPC company in Delhi who will be well-versed in the tips mentioned above and can help you stay ahead of the competition.
Created on Dec 18th 2017 22:59. Viewed 895 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.