The issue of parsing package is a prevalent error, and it usually arises when we want to install a new app on an Android device.
This error is commonly seen in multiple ways like “There is a problem parsing the package” or “Parse error.” It’s not a new error issue and it prevents us from downloading an application.
If you wish to fix this parse packaging error, then you have to follow these instructions:
Allowing Apps to Install from Various Unknown Sources
If you are installing a particular app from another source rather than traditional Google Play, then you might face some issues. To avoid those issues, you have to switch on “Allow App Installation from other sources.” To permit apps for downloading from multiple sources, you have to follow these mentioned steps:
- First of all, tap “Settings” to launch.
- After that, choose the option “Applications.”
- Next, you have to check your particular option, which reads “Allow App Installation from Unknown Sources,” and close the window.
Turning on USB Debugging
To troubleshoot the issue of parsing package, you should follow these mentioned steps:
- Firstly, you have to launch the “Settings.”
- Then hit the “About Device” option.
- Then, you have to tap the “Build Number” seven times continuously.
- After hitting the build number for seven repeated times, a pop-out message will appear, showing that “You are now a Developer.”
- Then, return to the settings.
- After that, select the “Developer Options” and mark the “USB Debugging” checkbox.
Examining APK file
- First of all delete the corrupted “.apk” file.
- Then, you have to reinstall the desired app from Google Play Store. It enables you to experience a smooth functionality of the app without the error message appearing as a parsing package issue.
Deactivating Cleaner apps and Antivirus Software
Antivirus Software programs and numerous cleaner applications play a big role in removing bugs and malware on your system or device. However, it also blocks and prevents various suspecting apps from launching, which have viruses and spyware but this can prevent various apps from installing as well.
In this case, it is advised to deactivate cleaner apps or Antiviruses, which prevents such apps for installation.
If you want to disable cleaner apps and antivirus, then follow these steps below:
- First of all, navigate to the “Settings.”
- After that, tap on the “Apps” tab.
- Now, choose the antivirus you wish to remove or uninstall.
- Then hit the uninstall tab and then touch the “OK” tab here.
- Next, install the desired application to which has the issue.
- After that, install the antivirus that you have uninstalled it earlier.
Cleaning the Cached Data on Google Play Store
Cleaning cached cookies and data also provide you a safe platform for downloading any applications.
The process of deleting the cached data will remove and clears all the unwanted cookies data stored on your Play Store app.
In case you wish to clean all the cookies data from your Play Store app, then you have to abide by these offered instructions:
- Firstly, tap the “Play Store” application.
- After that, navigate to the settings of the Play Store.
- Then, tap the “General Settings” option in order to clear up all your device’s search history.
Performing Factory Reset on Android Device
The factory reset is one the best and the final way to reset any settings and data on your device. It will reset your phone to default settings.
- First of all, it is advised to all the users to take a backup of their device’s data to recover it after resetting.
- Then, go to “Settings.”
- After that, choose the “Backup and Reset” option there.
- Next, you have to select the option which reads “Factory data reset.”
- Finally, hit the “Reset Device” option in order to verify your command to reset your device.
Note: It may take several minutes to process; it is risky also. So it is advised not to turn off your device to avoid any mishap. Your Android device may sound tedious while processing the factory reset. It will wipe up all your internal data but it will reset your phone as new.
Devin Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on Nov 18th 2019 07:18. Viewed 534 times.