Why Google Maps Is Not Working on Your Android Device how to resolve this problemby Semmi Wilson Love to Eat And Travel
Facing Issue with Google Maps on Android..!! Follow these procedures to fix the Problem
We are currently living in a digital world where all our needs are becoming digital. We spend most of our time digitally whether its doing shopping, financial transaction as well as sending and receving mails. W Even our maps are not deattached from it. There are plenty of digital mapping application providing companies in the world which help us to explore the digital maps in no time. One such digital mapping platform is Google maps.
Google Maps is one of the major and popular leading digital platform. It is used by the million of user for providing accurate mapping and real time updates as well proper direction. It is supported on all the platforms whether its android, Ios and Java. But sometimes user does face certains issue while using it, one of the common problem use by the google maps is Google Maps not working on android. One can take the assistance and guidance from their Google Maps technical support or follow these simple procedures :
· First of all, User needs to check whether the google maps cache data are not interfering.
· In order to fix the problem , user has to clean the cache by going to the device settings and then application.
· Then go for the google Map and tap on it.
· Further select it and click on the clear data.
· Then restart your phone and go to the google maps.
Created on Jan 31st 2018 01:02. Viewed 444 times.