How To Download Photos/Videos From iCloudby Mila Williams I'm a web Developer
iCloud is useful for cutting down the storage space. But there are many times when the user needs to get some videos and photos back on your computer or mobile devices. While doing so, it is a little confusing and since there are so many methods like, from where you are accessing the information and which tools you are using at the moment.
In this article, we will try to make things easy for you so that you can access your data quickly.
The steps are as follows:
On your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad
- Go to the setting options in the device.
- Tap on your name on the screen.
- Tap your name at the top of the Settings menu on your device.
- Select the option “iCloud”.
- Tap on the Apple ID page after selecting “iCloud”.
- Search for the option “Photos” and tap on the iCloud page.
- Select the option under Photos “Download and Keep Originals”.
For your Mac Devices:
- Open the app Photos on your Mac computer.
- In the menu at the top of your screen, click on the option “Photos” and then select “Preferences”.
- In the menu, look for the option “iCloud” and select it at the top of the window.
- Click the selection option next to “Download Originals to this Mac.”
The following are the directions to save the photos and videos from iCloud.com to your apple device.
- Open the app Apple Photos on your device.
- Then tap the option “Select” in the upper right corner of your Photos app to select the desired videos and photos. You can select multiple videos and photos by tapping the thumbnails, or you can opt to “Select all.”
- Tap the icon of three-dot in the lower right corner to open additional options.
- Select the option “Download” and tap it again to confirm your decision.
For your PC or Mac:
- Go to the options iCloud.com and log in using your Apple ID.
- Select the option “Photos.”
- Click on the desired photo and video and then hold the option “Command” to select more than one.
- Hold and click on the “Download” button, which looks like the cloud symbol with a down arrow located on the right side of the toolbar.
- Select whether you want to download the “Most Compatible” or “Unmodified Original” versions and select the option “Download.”
Download Photos from iCloud via Shared Album
- Open the application Apple Photos on your device and select the option “Album” tab.
- Scroll down and then select the desired photos or album.
- Tap “Select” the upper right corner of the album.
- Tap one photo that you want to download.
- Select the upload icon at the bottom left corner.
- Select to “Save Image.”
These were the ways through which you can download photos and videos from iCloud.
Everleig is a Blog expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2003. As a technical expert, Everleig has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as thoughtg.com
Created on Oct 6th 2020 02:34. Viewed 220 times.