How to Change your Default Skin in Minecraft?by Sumit Sharma Digital Marketing Specialist
Minecraft allows users to play as a superhero, alien, Chewbacca, Elsa, Panda, etc. From cute to spooky, Minecraft offers a number of skins. You may be bored with the default skin and maybe looking for ways to change it. Read this blog and learn how to change the Minecraft skins.
Changing Skins in Minecraft on a Browser
It is easy to change Minecraft skins on your computer. Follow the steps listed below.
- First, you need to open any 3rd party site that has Minecraft skins.
- After that, find the skin you want and download it.
- Note down where the file is saved.
- Now, open the Minecraft site.
- Go to the Menu.
- Choose the Profile option.
- Now, you need to sign in with your account that is connected to Minecraft.
- After that, hit the Browse option.
- Choose the downloaded file of the Minecraft skin.
- Hit the Open button.
- Click on the Save button for uploading the customized skin.
Once the upload of the skin is successful, it shall get automatically applied to the Minecraft character on your computer.
Changing Minecraft Skin In-Game
- Unlock your smartphone.
- After that, log on to any 3rd part site that has Minecraft skins.
- Find the skin you want.
- Download it on your device.
- On some devices, the download process shall start automatically.
- Now, you need to launch Minecraft PE.
- Select the coat hanger option located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now, you need to select the option for blank skin located at the upper right corner.
- After that, select Choose New Skin.
- Tap on the downloaded skin.
- Choose the appropriate skin model.
- Hit the Confirm button.
More To read
- How to Use Accommodations on iOS Devices?
- How to Download iOS 13.2 Public Beta 2 on iPhone?
- How to Use and Fix Flash in Chrome?
- How to Set up Screen Time on Mac?
Changing Minecraft Skin on a Console
Before proceeding to the process of changing Minecraft skins on gaming consoles, you should be aware that the procedure is a bit different from the ones mentioned earlier.
Since you downloaded files cannot be saved on a majority of consoles, it is not possible to download and add skins. You need to select from the array of skins, free or paid, that are available. Follow the instructions mentioned below and get a skin for Minecraft on your console.
- Get started by opening Minecraft.
- Go to the main menu.
- Choose Help and Options.
- From the list of options, choose Change Skin.
- Now, browse through the skin packs. They are given in the left menu.
- Choose the skin you want to get.
- In case the skin is not available for free, the Store will open, and you will have to buy it.
- After selecting and/or buying the skin, it will be set as your character’s default skin.
Users can also make their own skins. They just have to make a PNG image of the appropriate size. There are several editing tools available that enable users to create skins in no time.
Alex Smith a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on Oct 24th 2019 00:34. Viewed 326 times.