How To Change Default Google Accountby Finn J. Tips and Tricks
You may need to change Default Gmail account for several reasons, such as a new task. Now you need to change the default Google Account or add a new Google Account. It takes precedence over other accounts. This way you can see the emails of the new job first, but you can switch to your old account whenever you want.
Fortunately, Google anticipated this kind of functionality, making it very easy to set up a new default Google account on your Mac computer or PC. It only takes a few minutes to set up. Here's how.
- On your Windows or Mac computer, go to mail.google.com and make sure you're signed in.
- Tap the profile picture icon at the top right of the screen.
- Log out as well as any other Gmail account you are logged into.
- Log in again with the account you want to use as the new default, then log in with another account.
- Tap the profile picture in the top right corner to make sure the account you want is now set as your new default profile. You should list your email address, and in parentheses beneath it, you will see "default" if everything is done correctly.
The new account is marked as "(default)". From now on. Re-signing this way works for all accounts. This way, you can log in again with all your other Google accounts without ruining your new settings.
Created on Apr 3rd 2020 03:23. Viewed 304 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.