How to change the voicemail?by Scarelett Thomas Accounting Software Support
Nowadays, everyone has a Smartphone, and it seems like they can respond to calls and messages immediately. However, hide or reject request is also an option when you don’t want to receive unexpected calls or transfer it to Voicemail. You should ensure that your voicemail does its work correctly so it does not seem rude.
If you want to change the voicemail and make it more attractive, depending on what type of calls you get, then you are on the right post. Follow the blog to know about the steps.
In case you intend to record voicemail in AT&T, then go through the below-mentioned steps:
1. Tap on the Phone app.
2. Click on and hold 1 key that will connect your device with AT and T’s voicemail system.
3. Press on 3.
4. Click on 1 to select and record a new voicemail.
5. Record your message and then click #.
6. Listen and follow the directions to save it.
Go through the provided steps to record a voicemail on iPhone:
1. Click on Google Fi.
2. Press on Voicemail settings by opening the side drawer.
3. Click on Manage greeting.
4. Record a new message by clicking on the Microphone.
5. Click on Save to keep a message or Redo to try again.
6. Input a name for the message.
7. Click Save option.
8. Select the message that you want.
9. Click on Set as active.
Follow the provided instructions to record a voicemail in Sprint:
1. Open Phone app.
2. Click and hold 1 key to make it accessible.
3. Click on 3 for Personal Options.
4. Click on 2 for the Greetings menu.
5. Click on 1 to go to voicemail greeting.
6. Click 1 to record a message or tap 2 to use the Sprints default message.
7. Listen and follow the directions to record a message.
8. Click on # when finished recording.
9. Click 1 to save the recording as a voicemail message.
If you want to record a voicemail in T-mobile, then abide by the given steps:
1. Go to a phone app.
2. Click and hold 1 and call T-Mobile’s Voicemail service.
3. Click on * option.
4. Click on 3 for Voicemail Greeting.
5. Click 2 to record a message.
6. Click to confirm to change your message.
7. Then click # to record a new message.
8. Click 1 to save your recording.
If you want to record a voicemail in Verizon, then you can follow the provided steps:
1. Tap on the Phone app.
2. Dial *86 to call voicemail service.
3. Input voicemail PIN when asked and then click #.
4. Click on 4 for Personal options.
5. Click on 3 for Greetings.
6. Click 1 to start the method of changing voicemail.
7. Listen and follow directions to save it.
If you wish to record a voicemail in US Cellular, then pursue the given instructions:
1. Click on a Phone app.
2. Click *86 to call voicemail service.
3. Click on 3 for Greetings.
4. Click on 1 to start the recording.
5. Listen and follow the directions for recording.
When you have completed the process, then you can record new voicemail messages. The user can use the above steps to change the voicemail message and to file an efficient and attractive voicemail.
Scarelett Thomas, writer of this blog loves to write about troubleshooting tips, beginner’s guides and other varied topics. Major topics of her interest are quicken support, quickbooks support, turbotax support etc.
Created on Nov 21st 2019 01:29. Viewed 63 times.