How do I make fix Mozilla Firefox password recovery issueby Fortserv Support Leading support service to our customer all over t
It is very rare to see an issue with Mozilla Firefox but when you see any you can fix it by doing some basic troubleshooting. Just in case, you face an issue while using the Mozilla Firefox browser, you can fix it by doing a few simple steps. And to help you with the steps, here is a list of instructions that you should follow to fix the Mozilla Firefox not working issue. So, read along.
Various reasons behind password recovery Mozilla Firefox issue
- At first, you should check the internet connection on your device. Check the Wi-Fi network if it is providing the required speed to use Mozilla Firefox without any disturbance.
- If your internet is working fine, you should check for the browser update. You can go to the about section of Mozilla Firefox and update the browser on finding a pending update.
- Also, you should try to check the browser extensions that you have installed. Try to disable all of them or one by one and use your Mozilla Firefox.
- Moreover, if you have installed antivirus software, you should run a full scan to find the malware and remove it from the system. Sometimes, due to infectious elements in your device may cause problems while using Mozilla Firefox. So, clear the PC.
Guidelines to fix Mozilla Firefox password recovery –Avail option to reset it
Facing too much issue in working and opening websites as password didn’t retrieve and looking for a solution to fix Mozilla Firefox password recovery issue
- Select the Menu button in Firefox, then select your user accounts email or display name and then click on Accounts settings.
- Next, you’ll need to click on Manage Account, then go to the Firefox Accounts page, and then select Enable available next to the Account Recovery.
- Select the Generate option followed by entering your password, then select Continue, and then select a method to store the Recovery Key.
- Click Done to save the recovery key, then navigate to the Firefox Accounts sign-in page, and then select the Forgot password link.
- Now, check out your recovery email for the password reset link, and then click on it.
- Next mention the recovery key on the next recovery page followed by creating a new password & recovery key.
- If you have turned on your ads on the in settings of Mozilla then you might not be able to use the websites properly and the browser will cause issues as well.
- So you must try to remove the ads on from the settings. Try to tap on the menu section of the browser and get settings followed by the ad on tab.
- Pick the extension tab and then select the link of disable from the list below.
- Having done, now you can restart the application and you are good to go!
- If you found error while using the browser, then you can restart the system easily. This way you can restore the things of your system easily. you won't lose any data or information.
Clear cache and Cookies
Sometimes due to accumulated history or browsing may stop you from using Firefox, it’s better to remove all the data to experience smooth functioning.
- First, click the Library button on the toolbar.
- Tap History and clear the recent history.
- Choose everything.
- Select the cache and cookies.
- Tap on clear now.
Restart Firefox in safe mode
- First, move to the menu button.
- Tap on “Help” and choose “ Restart with Add on disabled”.
- Select the safe mode dialogue.
- Tap “start” in safe mode.
- First, download the installer of Mozilla.org.
- Click the Firefox menu and select the Exit.
- Uninstall firefox from the system.
- Now delete the firefox program folder
- Reinstall Firefox by using the installer you downloaded earlier.
- now use it to firefox.
Besides, above all the points on Mozilla Firefox not working , if required you can call directly to their support number to get the immediate feedback or assistance. Apart from that, If you are not getting clear, you may call to your friends, colleagues or other to help you in resolving such type of issues or everything related to the browser settings
Created on Apr 28th 2021 22:47. Viewed 294 times.