How do I fix HP printer not printing properly quicklyby Fortserv Support Leading support service to our customer all over t
HP printer is one of the easily available output devices
that has taken a special place in the printer industry. HP printers are used
for both business and personal use by millions of people daily. Sometimes, the
printer does not respond and in turn does not accomplish the print task. IF you
are also facing the not responding error, then you face HP Printer Not Printing
Recommended steps for
HP printer not printing properly issue
Stuck paper while
printing and ink cartridges got stuck
and showing HP printer not printing properly
may due to wrong setting command and printer driver not updated with the current OS
version so follow here
Check the Paper Tray
Sometimes, HP printers are unable to process your print
request and create the non-printing condition. This is mainly caused due to the
improper settings of the paper tray.
- First, turn off your HP printer or unplug the power connection.
- After this, try to push the paper tray for setting it properly on the HP printer.
- Apart from this, pull out the paper tray and replace it with the new HP product.
Refurnish the Ink
Refilling the ink cartridges or replacing them is one of the
ideal options to eliminate the HP Printer Not Printing issue. Here, you need to
employ these steps to amend the existing ink in the HP printer.
- Firstly, open the print cartridge cover on your HP printer.
- Now, remove the current ink cartridge from the printer.
- Lastly, slide in the new cartridge into the proper slot of HP printer.
Update the HP printer
Another great reason for printer not printing is the usage
of the outdated version of the printer driver. Updating the printer driver
always provides an upper hand in doing the print jobs. If you need to complete
it, then use these steps:
- Launch the official HP printer online portal and move to the support section.
- Download the printer driver for your specific model of the printer.
- In the end, remove the HP Printer Not Printing error by installing that through the driver installer.
Set HP printer at
You can choose the method of setting up your HP printer at
the default stage. This always set the priority that can be used to solve the
printer not working issue. You can accomplish this with these steps:
- Visit the Windows section and open your settings to select Devices and Printers.
- Now, you will get the list of the printers connected to the device you are using.
- Lastly, set the HP printer from the list as your default printer
You can also establish the contact with the HP printer
customer support to fix the HP Printer Not Printing issue.
Created on Jan 7th 2021 20:07. Viewed 583 times.