How Can Olive Oil Enhance Your Skin and Hair Conditions?by Luessi Dino I am a Writer
Apart from recipes, olive oil finds its way into beauty kits too. By the best olive oil for skin online to enhance your skin gloss, reducing the dryness and signs of ageing.
You might be aware of the health benefits of olive oil. Many households use this oil in cooking. However, you might be interested to know about olive oil use outside your meals. In fact, this oil comes with loads of benefits for your hair, skin and facial features. No wonder, why olive oil finds its way outside the culinary circuit as well.Evidently, you would like to have it in your beauty kit too!
Olive oil for skin care
Have a look at the key benefits of olive oil for your skin.
- Moisturizing impact: The presence of adequate proportion of Vitamin E in olive oil gives it the strength to moisturize your skin. Applying the best olive oil for skin can relieve you from acne, inflammation and dryness of the skin. In the process, it enhances the health of your skin significantly. Besides, it enhances the regenerative properties of your skin, along with its elasticity.The minerals, good fats and antioxidants present in olive oil fight the free radicals in skin and facilitate a healthy growth of the skin cells.
- Reduces signs of ageing: Applying olive oil on face along with a face pack can help you remove wrinkles. Many fashion enthusiasts purchase olive oil for face online to prepare this pack. This pack can be prepared by blending two tablespoons of olive oil with one tablespoon of lemon juice, along with a little sea salt. In the process, your skin would be rejuvenated, and you would not be experiencing sagging. Simply massage your face with the mixture, and repeat it thrice a week.
- Better nail health: Well, you cannot possibly ignore your nails, when you are taking care of your skin, right? Take a few teaspoons of olive oil and dip a cotton ball in it. Now dab the cotton ball on the nails of your fingers and toes. The Vitamin E present in the oil would get absorbed in your nails. In case you have dry nails, you would notice the freshness in a few days.
Olive oil for hair care
- Eliminates dandruff: Like skin, olive oil has a good moisturizing effect on your hair too. It reduces the irritation in the scalp by treating dandruff. You simply need to take olive oil in a cup and massage your hair with it. Make sure to take care of the hair ends and the scalp. Let it settle in your hair for around 20 minutes and then use a shampoo to rinse it off. A good olive hair oil can enhance the quality of your hair significantly.
- Faster growth of hair: The Vitamin E content in hair oil strengthens hair and prevents hair fall. It is easy to apply this oil to your hair. Simply massage your hair like what you do with a regular oil. Particularly, if you have issues like split ends, olive oil can be the right remedy.
Apart from the uses of olive oil mentioned here, it couples up as a makeup remover and lip scrub. You can also apply olive oil to your hair as a pre-treatment for shampoo. Buy a branded olive oil online to ensure its quality and functional value.
Created on Oct 7th 2020 04:39. Viewed 47 times.