Ho w to Find CKD Problem in the Human Body?by Rahul Kumar Health and Medical
People suffering from chronic kidney disease can live without noticing any apparent signs or symptoms for many years. However, they may experience the visible symptoms after 30 to 40% loss of their kidneys’ functioning when it’s too late to handle the symptoms with oral medications. Allopathy strongly believes that end-stage renal disease can’t be cured if reaches stage 5, a condition where the eGFR of kidneys goes below 15, and a person is required to go under dialysis or have a kidney transplant to live.
Chronic kidney disease is one of the primary causes of death in India, where the estimated prevalence of CKD is around 850 per million population. Read till the end if you don’t want your name on that list because this article sets out to explore some relevant facts about CKD which can prevent you from losing your kidneys’ functioning.
Why is chronic kidney disease a call of concern?
Chronic kidney disease if underestimated or not detected in time can be fatal. Your fist-sized kidneys play a crucial role in purifying your blood from waste products and other excessive fluids which are needed to be expelled out from the body in time. Apart from purifying your blood, your kidneys are also primed for performing other pertinent roles which are essential to keep you alive, include the following-
- Your kidneys keep the level of protein, potassium, calcium, and salt in a proportionate amount in your body.
- Your kidneys create an active form of vitamin D which keeps your bones strong and healthy.
- Your kidneys produce certain hormones which control your blood pressure.
When damaged, they also lose their ability to perform the above-mentioned roles which are undeniably important for the optimal functioning of your body.
How chronic kidney disease occurs?
There are many conditions that can permanently affect your kidneys’ functioning, they may include the following-
- If you have type 1 or type 2 diabetes
- If you have high blood pressure
- If there's an inflammation in the glomeruli
- If you have had polycystic kidney disease
- If there's an obstruction anywhere in your urinary tract
- Any recurrent kidney infection
- Intake of certain medicines which can directly affect your kidneys
What are the symptoms of chronic kidney disease?
CKD usually takes a certain period to come up with visible symptoms. The symptoms of CKD at the initial stages can be very mild which can easily go unnoticed in your monotonous life. However, you may notice some symptoms when the problem gets advanced with time, which may include the following-
● Nausea and feeling of throwing up
● Loss of appetite
● Fatigue and weakness
● Having frequent urges to pass urine
● Shortness of breath
● Muscle twitches and cramps, especially at night
● Having itchy and dry skin
● Having high blood pressure
● Blood in urine
When to see a doctor?
It’s worth consulting the doctor if you’re constantly feeling the above-mentioned symptoms in your health. CKD is preventable if detected in time, but can also play havoc on your health if underestimated or not get treated with the right medication.
How to save yourself from getting chronic kidney disease?
There are some key takeaways that you can induce in your lifestyle to keep your kidneys strong and healthy throughout your life, which may include the following-
● Drink lots of water
● Exercise regularly
● Eat right
● Avoid alcohol
● Quit smoking
● Avoid salt from your diet
● Only eat homemade foods
Foods for kidney patients
● Add more spices and herbs in place of salt
● Avoid packaged or canned foods, if possible
● Cook at home
● Avoid meat, poultry, and fish
● Limit your dairy foods intake
● Eat more fruits and veggies
● Eat apples or consume apple juices
● Eat cucumber
● Drink less water if prescribed
Ayurveda is the science of life which is in practice for 5000 years and has strong mythological roots. Ayurvedic medications are based on the foundation of Vedic knowledge which was proposed by great Indian rishis and sages, and now this ancient art of natural healing has spread its wings across the globe. Ayurveda is now widely practiced in every nook and corner of the earth because it offers tremendous health benefits that people can avail themselves of and improve their physical, mental, and social well-being.
The Ayurvedic treatment for CKD is safe, effective, and entirely natural because the medicines are derived from the extract of powerful herbs which are proven effective in curing any type of renal ailments ranging from mild to severe ones.
Ayurveda offers the best healing package which harmonizes your mind, body, and soul. The herbs also strengthen your natural defenses which enhances your body’s ability to fight the disease effectively.
Created on May 4th 2021 23:48. Viewed 83 times.