Say No to Dialysis and Yes to Ayurvedic medicines for Kidney failureby Rahul Kumar Health and Medical
Ayurvedic medicines for kidney failure are profoundly used worldwide in order to eliminate the consequences kidney failure brings along with itself. The herbal extracts that are used in the treatment are capable of preventing fluid retention inside the kidney and facilitate urine flow so that patients can Say No to Dialysis and Yes to Ayurvedic medicines for Kidney failure without worrying at all.
What is kidney failure?
Kidney failure occurs when one or both of your kidney fails and are unable to perform filtration work. Accordingly, dialysis and transplant are needed to allow the kidney to excrete out waste from the body when your kidneys can’t do it for you. But hardly patients believe that they can say no to dialysis and yes to ayurvedic medicines for kidney failure and still restore the health of their kidney. Ayurvedic medicines are really helpful when it comes to increasing the output of the kidney and facilitating the urine flow.
Symptoms of kidney failure: - In most cases, kidney failure is caused by certain health conditions that damage your kidneys slowly over time. The damage is so slow that you hardly notice any sign in the initial stages, but as you proceed to the late stage, you will notice:
- Severe muscle cramps
- Panting or shortness of breath
- Excess urine or not enough urine at times
- Feeling pukey
- Blood in the urine making urine red or dark-colored
- The fluid retention causes your skin to become dry
- Loss of appetite
- Taste bud changing
Causes of kidney failure:- When your kidneys are diseased, they cannot efficaciously carry out their normal working. If the damage continues and you do not take required treatment like ayurvedic medicines for kidney disease then your chances of progressing to kidney failure manifolds. Kidney failure is the last stage of chronic kidney disease and called end-stage renal disease.
The common causes of ESRD are:
- Diabetes: When your kidneys get damaged due to a high blood sugar level, the condition is called diabetic nephropathy.
- High blood pressure: The second common reason why your kidneys don’t work efficiently is uncontrolled blood pressure level.
- Genetic diseases: Genetic diseases such as polycystic kidney disease can further deteriorate the health of the kidney.
- Urinary tract infections: UTIs caused by problems like an enlarged prostate or a kidney stone can further lead to kidney damage.
- Insufficient blood flow to the kidneys: Kidneys need blood to filter out toxins from the body but when there is a lack of blood flow to the kidneys, the glomeruli inside them do not work properly.
- Glomerulonephritis: It is a disease that states there is something wrong with the filtering units of the kidney called glomeruli.
Treatment for kidney failure: - When your kidney fails, your doctor would recommend dialysis and transplant in order to maintain life. Dialysis and transplant are the two artificial mechanisms opted by the patients to allow fluid elimination from the body. However, both the treatments are believed to have an adverse effect on the body.
Should you say no dialysis and yes to ayurvedic medicines for kidney failure?
Yes, Ayurveda has roots in the ancient science that is profoundly used in curing various ailments in the human body. According to Ayurveda, any illness in the body grows because of some doshas the balance of which creates good health and imbalance results in disease. These doshas include Vata (Wind), Pitta (Fire), and Kapha (Earth). It is also said, that a body maintains the natural state of these doshas by adjusting behavior or environment. The benefit of ayurvedic medicine is that they help stabilize the doshas and rejuvenate the cells in the body that caused the diseased in you.
Ayurvedic treatment is based on three principles:
- Understanding the reason forth imbalance of doshas in the body
- Curing the underlying cause of the problem
- Reviving the body cells so that disease can be eliminated from the body
Your ayurvedic specialist would work on learning the cause of kidney failure in you and prescribed ayurvedic medicines according to your severity of the problem. Herbs like kaasni, Punarnava, Shirish, VarunadiVati, are some of the extracts that are used in the ayurvedic treatment that help keep urinary tract membrane, urethra and bladder clean and bacteria-free. The ayurvedic medicines are also helpful in eliminating the health conditions that can become the risk factors for kidney failure such as kidney stone, infections, acute kidney diseases, and chronic kidney diseases etc.
Ayurvedic medicines are a great alternative to reduce dependency on dialysis and should be taken along with it as an additional treatment. When you consume herbs in the form of medicines, you will notice your overall health improving in a matter of days. Therefore, say no to dialysis and yes to ayurvedic medicines for kidney failure for a perpetual recovery.
Ayurvedic medicines for kidney failure are the right alternative to maintaining the health of the kidney without the need to depend on dialysis and transplant. The herbal medicines facilitate urine flow and allow the kidneys to pass out waste from the body.
Created on Mar 19th 2019 07:51. Viewed 549 times.