Everything to know about SAT Examby IELTS Eduversity IELTS Eduversity
What is SAT Exam?
Standardized Test Widely (SAT) exam is for college enrolment in the U.S. SAT exam scoring and name have changed many times previously it was named as Scholastic aptitude test then reasoning test than at last standardized test widely (SAT).
SAT exam has been introduced by College Board a private organization in U.S. It is a three hours exam. Everything to know about SAT exam is very important as it is held in 3 parts are; writing, critical reading, and mathematics.
Benefits of SAT Exam:
- SAT exam helps candidates to learn how to score well with required preparation and improves the chance of getting admission of the student.
- In some colleges benefits of SAT exam also helps you to get scholarships.
- The exam mainly focus on algebra, geometry and trigonometry but lighter on math side.
- The test is conducted in the month of March, may, august, October and December.
SAT exam fee:
SAT exam fee is 7,300 INR without an essay and if you take it with an essay it will charge 8,400 INR. The fee for the exam is a bit high as it is taken for colleges in the U.S. but it is a very beneficial exam that helps students to improve in several majors.
Types of SAT exam:
- SAT 1 exam is organized for undergraduate students.
- SAT 2 exam mainly aims at the particular subject it has a higher level than SAT 1 and a bit difficult as it focuses on one particular subject.
SAT exam eligibility criteria:
- There is no such age limit has been set for SAT exam eligibility criteria.
- In India, students can appear 5 times a year for the SAT exam.
- Students who have passed high school or the students who are graduated can appear for the SAT exam.
Created on Feb 25th 2021 04:28. Viewed 573 times.