Easy Ways to Troubleshoot the Brother Printer Error Code E60by Kevin Levin Printer Customer Support Us
The Brother Printer error E60 is a technical error that occurs while using brother printer. Users find it hard to print when faced with this error. Brother Printer error code E60 is an error that interrupts the printing procedure. This error occurs due to numerous reasons such as overheating of the brother printer. It is challenging to navigate when the error pops up.
The cooler inside the printer stops working, and due to extra heat, this error occurs. If you have been searching online to solve brother printer error E60, then you have come to the right place. You can continue to read below the guidelines to fix the error or contact brother printer support number for help.
Follow the guidelines for troubleshooting the error code E60.
Disconnect and switch off the device
It is usually the best solution for troubleshooting errors. You can turn off the printer when the Brother Printer E60 occurs while using it. Now, after some time, switch it on. This process will take the extra heat off the printer, and it will cool down. The print jobs will get deleted in the queue, and it can start a new assignment.
Fix the error with the help of additional settings
- Begin by, going to the Start tab and then to the Control Panel.
- Now, proceed with left-clicking on the Control Panel.
- After this, you will be able to see the System and Maintenance option from the top and then select it.
- Next, you can scroll down to click on the administrative tool.
- Now, go ahead and double click on the service.
- Again, you will need to scroll to the bottom till you navigate to the printer spooler.
- After this, proceed with right-clicking on the printer spooler and then choose restart.
- Now you can double click on the printer spooler and then move to automatic next to start-up, further click on apply.
By following these steps, it can become easy for you to troubleshoot the error code E60. It is a common occurrence and often happens when the printer gets used for a long time continuously. Make sure you switch off the device from time to time when not using it. It will help you to avoid these kinds of errors.
Get in touch with us
You can contact brother printer customer support for fixing these errors. Our team of trained specialists will pick your call and assist you with step by step instructions to resolve the brother printer error E60 quickly.
Jhon Smith is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for printer support at printer customer support or Brother Printer Support Number.
Created on Aug 5th 2019 04:18. Viewed 291 times.