Fix Brother Printer Error 32 with Easy Stepsby Kevin Levin Printer Customer Support Us
Brother printers offers a variety of printers for their customers and Brother Printer support strongly suggests that the customers should utilize only the original drum units and toner cartridges. Every Brother laser printer is made to operate at pre-set temperatures that match to our toner formulations. Every individual component is made to work in collaboration with the other to make sure you get great quality and reliable results. When you use the non-Brother materials, they pose a risk which can impact the hardware’s performance affecting the print quality and machine durability.
The Brother printers come with a limited warranty that does not apply to problems caused by using external source that provides drum units, and toner cartridges. You can get complete Brother printer customer support from the company at any time. The message stating ‘Print Unable 32′ or ‘Machine Error 32’ can appear on the display if there are pieces of paper and labels stuck underneath the drums.
To verify this, you can follow these steps:
- Switch off the machine’s power button that is located on the machine’s right-hand side.
- Tap the front cover releasing button situated above the logo of Brother and open it.
- Now proceed to hold the green-colored handle of the drum unit, and start to lift the drum unit and take it out till it stops. The green-colored handle has a black circle sticker with a white-colored 1 on it.
- Release the lock lever of gray color on the left-hand side of the machine, now lift the front side of the drum unit and, using the green colored handles, pull the drum unit out completely off the device.
- After removing the drum unit, look carefully inside of the machine and check if you see any paper or scraps and labels, also check at the back of the device. If you find any, remove them from the equipment.
- Discard every toner cartridge one by one via holding the cartridge handle and pulling it out of the drum unit.
- There are other open slots on your drum unit where toner cartridges were placed. Inspect the openings and also the black roller in every slot for paper. Check the belt for foreign material, and toner.
- Rotate the belt using the gear and grooves located at the back right-hand side and discard any foreign material. Wipe off any loose toner with a gentle dry cloth.
- Switch on the Brother device and see if the error message reappears. If it doesn’t then the issue is resolved. If it reappears, then your device may need service.
Get in contact with us
In case you are facing issues related to Brother Printer you can dial Brother printer support number, our team of customer executives are trained specialists that will pick your call and guide you with step by step instructions to resolve the errors.
Jhon Smith is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for printer support at printer customer support or Brother Printer Support Number.
Created on Jul 22nd 2019 01:08. Viewed 404 times.