Steps to Resolve Epson Printer Error Code 0x97by Kevin Levin Printer Customer Support Us
Epson printers are one of the best printers available in the market. But, even the best of technologies are prone to error messages that can render your machine non-functional. If you are using Epson printer for a long time, then one error message that you might face while using the device is Epson printer error code 0x97. This is one of the common error messages that individuals often face with the device and is instead a warning message that there is a problem with the internal hardware. It could mean a complete motherboard failure or issue with other internal parts of the printer, and requires a quick fix. To fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 follows the steps that are described below.
Simple Ways to troubleshoot Epson Error Code 0x97
Method 1: Unplug and Plug-in your Epson Printer
- When this error message displays, switch off your printer and unplug the power cord.
- Unplug all attached cables.
- Unplug the USB drivers and eliminate all printer cartridges.
- With printer still switched off, press down the Power button to release all the remaining current in the printer.
- Plug in all the USB and cables.
- Reinstall printer cartridges and switch the power on.
- Confirm if the issue that has been resolved.
Method 2: Unplug and plugin
- Switch off your Epson printer and unplug the power cord.
- Disconnect all USB drivers and cables.
- Wait for 5 minutes for printer to cool down.
- Press and hold the power button for some seconds.
- After 60 seconds, with power button still pressed, plug in the power cord and hold the power button for another 60 seconds.
- Release the power button and check if the issue has been resolved.
Method 3: Clean Mechanic Pad
- Switch off the printer and unplug it.
- Eliminate the printer cover and casing.
- With a wet tissue and warm water, wipe out the cleaning pad.
- Leave the wet tissue on the pad for a few minutes and then remove it.
- Let the cleaning pad dry completely.
- Now plug in the power cord and turn on the printer.
- Check if the error still persists
Feel free to reach us at Epson Printer Customer Support number
If by following the above steps, the issue still occurs. Feel free to reach us at Epson Printer Support at any time. We are having the expertise that is always available for the help of the individuals. So, feel free to contact us at Epson Printer Customer Support at any time.
Jhon Smith is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for printer support at printer customer support or Epson Printer Support.
Created on Jul 15th 2019 00:27. Viewed 570 times.