Custom Packaging Boxes – an innovative marketing toolby Ken Wilson Printing and packaging
Shun your ordinary packaging for one that can be completely modified to build an individual repute in the market.
What makes for efficient packaging?
They say that necessity is the mother of invention and it stands true for modern packaging too. Several years ago, products were not packaged the way they are done today. The reasons were many including a lesser number of customers, more dominant local markets, restricted choices, etc. People were not very well aware of other options and had basic demands from the items they bought. With the advent of technology, the world shrunk into a single unit with an escalation in global trade. International markets opened up for consumers from every part of the world that made competition for local traders stiffer. Goods started being transported to different destinations with large volumes of output churned out from all industries.
Most products were produced with identical features and also packed in similar-looking boxes. With time, manufacturers felt that their products were not differentiated from the other lot and customers were generally less aware of the brand they were purchasing from. Moreover, due to elevated rivalry, a unique feature was required to set the products apart from the cluster in the market. Marketing and advertising began in full flare along with innovative strategies devised by sellers to gain prominence in their markets. Customers too demanded exotic packaging that justified the price they paid in acquiring the item and gave a unique feel to it. Also, businesses started incurring significant losses due to their items being damaged along long channels of distribution.
The need for better packaging was fueled by numerous other factors too. A good and reliable box became the need of the hour to tackle different issues. Effective packaging must be able to:
· Minimize harm. Goods are handled through different instruments and face the risk of getting fallen from conveyor belts or broken pallets, being dropped from forklifts, being mishandled by careless workers, etc. Moreover, harsh climatic conditions also could have an adverse impact on the packaging and could damage it thoroughly.
· Be of the appropriate size. Packaging should fit the products like gloves to hands. It shouldn’t be too small to avoid damages or shouldn’t be too large to minimize wastage.
· It should be sealed securely. Due to excessive handling, there is a greater chance of the products getting damaged but the right seal on the packaging can minimize the movement of the products inside, securing them tightly.
· Must weigh-less. The packaging should not add extra weight otherwise, shipping could become costly and make it harder to transport the items without additional assistance.
Custom packaging boxes came into being, allowing sellers to create boxes in exactly the required size with the freedom to design distinct brand names and logos. It made advertising and promotion more convenient and hassle-free with customers directly identifying brands with their packaging. It also helped to expand brand recognition and elevate sales volume drastically.
How to craft the perfect box?
In order to benefit from differentiated packaging, the boxes must be crafted artistically to give the maximum impact. A variety of factors help to achieve the most suitable look for the packaging and prove to be an excellent value for money deal for the seller. We offer a team of specialists to help you achieve this feat with the utmost ease and precision. Some of the elements to consider include:
1. The right shape: the packaging boxes must be suited to the size of the items they hold. The shape and size must complement the products and make them stand out from the competition. We offer boxes in all standard and custom shapes and sizes for all industries.
2. Appropriate colors: Colors add life to packaging boxes and let them prominent at retail stores. A lively and well-thought-out color scheme works wonders in attracting customer attention immediately.
3. Durability: Packaging should be made to last longer. A wide range of laminations and coatings are offered to make these boxes stand the test of time while giving an extra edge to them. Some of the options include gloss and matte lamination, sandy matte, pattern, gloss AQ coating, satin, varnish, spot UV, and flood UV.
4. Personalized appearance: The box should resonate with the brand and reflect the motto and mission of the business effectively. A study shows that about 47% of customers demand personalized boxes that they can relate to. Some exclusive features can be added to achieve high-end results such as embossing, foiling, debossing, die-cutting, metallic inks, window cutouts, ribbons & handles, scoring & gluing, hang tab, and any other custom designing can also be realized efficiently.
We strive for excellence and focus on providing 100 % customer satisfaction. Our 20 years of printing experience has enabled us to produce offbeat boxes that make your brand instantly noticeable. All the boxes are printed in premium inks using a state-of-the-art printing press. Our expert supervision eradicates the chances of error and mishaps to deliver top-notch boxes in the least possible time. A wide range of box types are at your disposal to choose from:
Grab a powerful opportunity to craft the most ideal boxes that slide onto our products as comfortably as they do in your pocket. Avail of custom packaging boxes that are made with the finest quality materials. They ensure the strength required in delivering the products in their original state to the customers and build a reliable image of the brand. If you are looking for a promotional gadget that can enhance your brand appeal while being cost-effective, then these packages are the right option for you.
Our well-trained and friendly customer service agents work round-the-clock to answer all customer queries diligently. You can straight away get started in obtaining our services to procure eye-catching boxes shipped free of charge. Obtain free reviews of artwork and free sample kits too.
Created on Nov 24th 2020 11:57. Viewed 155 times.