Chicken Recipes To Try Out This Winter!by Kiana Patel Food & Spices
Indian cuisine has lip smacking varieties of chicken dishes prepared with different types of herbs and aromatic spices. Given below are five delicious chicken dishes that can be easily prepared by anyone.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion, stir
for a while, add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, red chilli and garam masala
powder, saute it and add cooked boneless chicken mince with little salt. Mix it
well and allow it to cook.
- Now add boiled and smashed potatoes
and mash the whole mixture. Prepare round or oval shaped cutlets, dip in egg
mixture, coat with bread crumbs and shallow fry on slow flame till golden brown
on both sides.
- Crispy and delicious cutlet can be made with the help of this chicken cutlet recipe.
- For making tandoori chicken recipe marinate the chicken in a thick mixture of
yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, salt, kasuri methi, turmeric, red chilli, pepper
and garam masala powder, little oil and lemon juice for about 6 hours.
- Grill the chicken in a preheated
oven at 240° for about 15 minutes, baste the chicken with a mixture of red
chilli powder and oil.
- Grill for more 5 minutes and flip the chicken to the other side and baste the red chilli oil. Grill for another 5 to 10 minutes and serve hot with onion and lemon wedges.
- Chicken Rezala recipe is prepared by
marinating chicken pieces in curd, ginger-garlic paste and salt for about 2
- Heat oil in a pan, add whole spice,
saute and add chopped onion and fry for sometime.
- Add marinated chicken and cook for
about 15 minutes. Then add garam masala, little sugar and salt, cashew nuts and
poppy seed paste, mix well and add little warm water and allow the chicken to
cook till soft.
- Finally add cream and rose water and mix well.
Chicken Pepper Fry
- For the preparation of aromatic and
Pepper Fry recipe marinate the chicken pieces with turmeric powder,
ginger-garlic paste, salt and lemon juice for about half an hour.
- Heat oil,add cinnamon, curry leaves,
cloves, then add onion and fry till golden brown.
- To it add chopped green chillies,
marinated chicken, coriander powder, crushed pepper, little water, mix well and
cook till chicken is done.
- Garnish it with crushed pepper, coriander leaves and curry leaves.
- Chicken masala recipe is mild spicy
prepared by marinating the chicken with ginger-garlic paste, salt, turmeric red
chilli, and garam masala powder for an hour.
- Heat oil and saute curry leaves,
cloves cinnamon, cardamom and bay leaves. Add chopped green chillies and onion
and fry till golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic garlic paste,
saute and then add tomato puree, salt, red chilli powder and garam masala and
- Then add marinated chicken and add little water if gravy is required. Once chicken is cooked garnish it with coriander leaves.
All these delicious chicken recipes are hard to resist and is popular all over the world.
Created on Dec 3rd 2018 09:46. Viewed 328 times.