Canada’s Provincial Nomination Programby XIPHIAS IMMIGRATION migration executive
Canada is a vast country with many
provinces in it. Apart from the federal immigration pathways, each of these
provinces also has their own defined pathway for immigration into Canada. These
provinces, through their pathways provide nomination for the chosen candidates.
VISA Consultant in the country can help you with Canada PNP programs.
Canada is friendly for its immigrants. The country is also significantly low in crime. There are very few cases of people holding licensed weapons with them in Canada. Canada has tried and maintained as much of forest area required as to maintain a balance in the nature. The best way to relocate to one of the chosen provinces is by taking help from Canada migration agent located in the city. Canada is a friendly nation and the communities in Canada welcome new residents into the country with open hands.
There are many pathways which one can take, to help immigrants relocate to the country, one of which is the provincial nomination programs.
What is Provincial Nomination Program?
1. Provincial Nomination Program is one of the many pathways that Canada has defined to help immigrants relocate to the country and obtain their permanent residency there.
2. There are around 10 provinces in Canada and each province has their own set of pathways defined to help the provinces choose the right candidate who best suits for the province
3. The provinces can work with Federal express entry system to get the profiles from the Canada Express Entry Pool or get profiles directly to the provinces for those who intend to relocate to the province in question
4. The provinces choose already filtered and selected profiles in the Express Entry pool for further consideration in the province or follow a system to filter the best possible profiles suitable for their province.
5. Once the profile is shortlisted in whichever manner possible, the aspirant will receive a certificate of nomination from the province. With this certificate, the aspirant will get a boost of 200 points to his or her profile thus making him/her eligible to apply for Canada Permanent Residency with the IRCC.
Benefits of Using PNP for relocation –
1. It is one of the easiest modes to relocate to Canada.
2. With Provincial Nominee Program, the individual gets the chance to choose the province of his or her choice to relocate to
3. The PNP process is pretty fast. The provinces take much lesser time to process the applications in comparison to other pathways.
4. Most of the provincial nominee programs have much lesser requirements in comparison
5. PNP provides a sure shot PR for the applicant. The main applicant and family get benefitted under this program.
Who can apply under PNP programs-
1. Students who want to study a particular course which is offered by a particular province
2. Skilled Professionals who want to work in a particular province or is selected by a particular province for the skilled professional’s skills match with their requirements
3. Business investors who would want to invest in a particular province which could best suit his or her requirements
4. Farm investors who want to invest in the farm land in a particular province
Documents required under this program –
1. A certificate from one of the agencies appointed by the Canada immigrations which conducts language benchmark tests
2. Proof for age
3. Proof for education or the ECA (Education Credential Assessment) report
4. Certificate of Experience or equivalent
5. All relative proofs for spouse and children
6. Medical Certificate proving that one has sound health both physically and mentally
7. A certificate from local authorities proving that the applicant has zero criminal background
8. Bank statements proving a required balance to prove that the concerned applicants can stand on their own once in Canada without having to depend on the state for survival funds.
Best way to approach PNP program is to work with the ICCRC certified Canadian immigration consultant. They make life much easier and take the process in their own hands.
Created on Jun 27th 2020 02:07. Viewed 195 times.