7 reasons to get the passport of Grenadaby XIPHIAS IMMIGRATION migration executive
7 reasons to get the passport of Grenada
- Grenada second passport by Investment program was launched in 2013. Its popularity is increasing among foreign investors every year. Why is it happening? We can name at least 7 reasons for that:
- Freedom of movement. The passport of Grenada gives one the right to travel visa-free to 124+ countries of the world, including the United Kingdom and the Schengen countries and most valuable advantage is visa-free entry to China.
- The opportunity to receive US E-2 Investor Visa. This type of visa is not available for Russians, Chinese, Brazilians, South Africans, etc. Holding the Grenada’s citizenship as your second citizenship would allow you to apply for this visa.
- Fair conditions for getting second passport for the whole family of the investor. Now the children’s age threshold recently increased to 29 years. The investor may include parents over 55 in the application.
- There is no need for the educational or managerial experience required to obtain Grenada Second Passport.
- Grenada offers Favorable tax system. Since you are a Migrant you need not pay any taxes similar to other residents of Grenada such as remote pay, riches, legacy, capital gains or blessing charge.
- Very Fast and simple document processing and favorably the applicant need not to visit the country in order to receive its passport.
- Investment retention for a 4-year period. Other Caribbean countries with CBI programs have a different retention period, real estate objects there can be sold only after a 5-year term expiration, at the earliest.
To know about complete processing details about Grenada Citizenship by Investment program contact XIPHIAS Immigration consultancy which top Immigration and Investment consultancy in the whole Asia with 100% success rate. We also urge our clients to compare conditions of the various Caribbean Investment programs to make up their minds and opt for what suits them best.
Created on Dec 2nd 2019 05:27. Viewed 318 times.