Beef Jerky – Perfect Healthy Snack For The Folks On The Goby Beef Jerky Get your high quality beef jerky fresh from beefje
With plenty of flavours to explore, beef jerky has become a favourite when it comes to munch on a perfect snack. Ever pondered upon how people across United States wait for fall each year to relish onto their mouth watering beef jerky recipes ? Well, not only are they delicious but also make a great healthy snack.
To help you know how beef jerky fits the title of a healthy snack, here are few benefits of it that one must be aware about -
1. Rich in proteins – With 10 gms of protein per ounce of beef jerky, it counts as a great protein supplement that helps one’s body to build tissues resulting into the function of all body parts.
2. Low calories and fat – Since the process of making beef jerky is a rigid one, it helps break the fat down in the meat which consequently results in consumption fewer calories.
3. Build strong immunity – Beef jerky consists of 2.3 mgs of zinc per ounce. Apparently, zinc is known for its immune boosting properties, also helping with quick wound healing and better sense of taste and smell.
4. Fills your tummy – As beef jerky is known to be a nutrient rich food, it helps you stay filled up for a long time with lesser calories and more proteins.
Now that we are acquainted with the upsides of beef jerky, why not get our hands on a flavoursome Teriyaki Beef Jerky recipe.
The key ingredients required are as follows -
· 2 tsps onion powder
· 2 tsps garlic powder
· 3 tsps ground pepper
· 2 tsps red pepper
· 1 tsp liquid smoke
· 1/4th cup honey
· 2/3rd cup sodium soy sauce
· 2/3rd cup worcestershire sauce
· 1 beef steak (approx 2 pounds)
1. Make sure the excess fat from beef steak is already dripped off. Once done, cut the beef steak into long thick slices.
2. In a bowl, whisk all ingredients to a desirable batter consistency.
3. Coat beef slice with the above batter and refrigerate them for 2-4 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 150° and till then transfer the refrigerated beef to the a large saucepan. Marinate the beef on simmer for 5 minutes, keep changing sides when required.
5. Once marination is thorougly done , dry the slices in oven for about 4-5 hours until the beef slices become dry and of semi-leathery pull apart consistency.
6. Remove the slices from oven and bloat the access oil on jerky on tissue papers. Refrigerate for few minutes to savour the best taste.
With just few simple steps and good time to invest, your Tariyaki Beef Jerky Recipe is ready to be served. Bon appetit.
Created on May 1st 2019 05:02. Viewed 200 times.