A Brief Overview of 5 Types of Yogaby Class Bug Studio Management Software Yoga is generally understood as a process of unison of mind, body, and soul. This ancient Indian practice has always been practiced even in contemporary age by individuals to achieve health body and mind. There are various yoga exercises which, if practiced properly and regularly, can help you to achieve spiritual and mental bliss while reducing your stress and tension considerably. Yoga is popular across different continents and countries, so it's not surprising to see many yoga studios coming up in different locations. A great studio has the best yoga studio management software to ensure hassle-free operations and convenience.
In this article, we will read about different types of yoga that are several thousand years old which are still practiced today as they are most effective. Read on to know more about it.
1. Bhakti Yoga- Bhakti yoga is a practice in which the spiritual practitioner teaches his students, or yogis, to develop a state of devotion within the mind and the heart. In this type of yoga a strong sense of faith is needed as one is expected to surrender self to God through the process of self-surrendering. The practices and techniques of bhakti yoga are designed to help an individual to surrender his ego and embrace love of God.
2. Karma Yoga- Karma is an integral part of our life that is responsible for our thoughts, actions, and feelings. It is believed that Karma is mainly responsible for keeping the cycle of rebirth in motion as past actions and events make us take another birth in this world to even out the inequalities that we have imposed within our spirit and the universe. The practice of karma yoga works to abolish the effects of karma by separating an individual with the effects of Karma. This separation takes place through disassociation of an individual from the benefits and losses of their actions within the world.
3. Kundalini Yoga- This practice of yoga originated from the practice of tantra yoga. Kundalini yoga was created to control and divert the potential of the kundalini energy within the body. An individual has to perform this practice under the guidance and supervision of an experienced yog guru as it is an unstable practice that can lead to psychological disorders if not released properly. You should enroll in a reputable and popular yoga school where high standards are set regarding the quality of instruction.
4. Hatha Yoga- Hatha yoga includes many more philosophies and techniques that focus on addressing more subtle aspects of the human system. There's a purification of physical, mental, energetic and emotional bodies which ultimately leads to achieving spiritual advancement towards self liberation.
5. Raja Yoga- Raja yoga is practiced after preliminary states of Samadhi are experienced. This ancient yoga practice helps an individual to understand how mind works and how to control it in different situations in life.
Yoga studio management software is used by reputable and popular yoga studios where people interested in yoga learn how to practice different techniques and exercises of yoga to achieve healthy body and peaceful mind.
Created on Jan 2nd 2019 00:34. Viewed 259 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.