Knows Different Types of Yoga Bandhasby Avinash Kumar Digital Marketing Expert
Yoga Bandhas is originated in ancient India and in Sanskrit Bandha means a lock which blocks the energy flow in the body and release after some time which flow the energy in the various parts of the body. It is a excellent way to increase the energy flow in the body and keep away the health issues. By doing the yoga Bandhas, it locked the energy and flow that energy in the entire body to maintain the balance and control the hormonal levels improves digestion and also improves the sexual life. By joining the Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, you will get to know the aspects of Bandhas and also knows how to perform the Bandhas incorrect form or posture in real life.
- Hasta Bandha: For doing this type of Bandha you have to place your hand on the mat and press the entire hand on the floor which is the natural arch of the palm. The arch is good because it distributed the weight of the body and it avoids the wrist injury which is the most common issue faced by many people.
- Pada Bandha: When your foot is on the mat do one thing that you have to spread your toes and press your entire foot for the body weight distribution among the 3 arches of the foot. It is good to practice this yoga Bandhas, and it will allow you to improve body health by doing this yoga Bandhas.
- Mula Bandha: It is good yoga Bandha which helps in maintaining the stability and balance while you are performing the yoga pose for increasing the awareness in the body. It helps in locking the energy in the torso and stimulates the internal organs of the body.
- Jalandhara Bandha: It is good for the throat and by keeping the breath flow in the good quality in the entire body. By performing this yoga Bandhas, it will allow you to calm down the unsettled mind and also improves the breath awareness in the body.
- Uddiyana Bandha: It engages the core strength and also locks the core energy at the time of yoga Bandha practice. In Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, you will learn the yoga Bandhas from the certified and qualified yoga masters.
Created on Apr 30th 2019 01:27. Viewed 190 times.