9 Best Winter Skincare Tips For Dry Skin At Homeby Vanya Luxury Herbal Luxury Brand
Winter is the most loved season by the human, but not by the skin. Winter is a rebel for the skin. Even the most beautiful things like sitting beside a fire or even the sun can dry out the skin. Taking a hot water bath will not help you anymore. Cold and dry air in the winters leaves skin dry, flaky, itchy and dull. You cannot escape by the robbery of winter, but you can invest a few pennies to stay safe, healthy and beautiful.
Below are the best 9 skincare tips for dry skin, which will help you get flawless and glowing skin in winters.
As the season changes, our daily lifestyle also changes. Similarly, the change in our skincare routine also becomes necessary. There are many simple ways to combat skin dryness and keeping it feeling fresh, moist and supple that lasts long. After the bath, applying a moisturizer is also a great way to lock the moisture into the skin.
Read this article to know the best skincare tips for dry skin:
1. Go for a gentle cleanser –Wrong products can make the situation worse. Instead of regular soaps which may contain chemicals, wash with a gentle cleanser. Buy pure and natural cleanser and look for natural ingredients that suit your skin type.
2. Limit bath time – It feels tempting to take a long, hot, steamy shower, but it's actually not good for the skin. A 5-10-minute shower with lukewarm water is sufficient. Avoid using too hot or too cold water for a shower or hand wash. You can also add shower gel or rose water during the shower.
3. Apply natural skin toner- Many astringents like alcohol or chemicals, further dry the skin, so it is recommended to stop using products that contain alcohol or added fragrance. Use natural skin toner before moisturizing your skin. The best toner easily available in the market or household is- rose water.
4. Moisturize frequently- Moisturizing is the most important step in a skincare routine that you can’t even think to miss, especially in winters. After the shower, follow it up with a deeply nourishing moisturizing cream. Opt for an anti-aging face cream to hydrate your face while you can choose between body lotion or body cream for the body.
Apply moisturizers frequently whenever the skin feels dry or thirsty. At night, after cleansing again apply moisturizer on your skin.
5. Exfoliate once- As the skin gets dry during winter, exfoliate once a week to get clearer and rejuvenated skin. It helps in the removal of dead skin cells and the regeneration of new skin cells.
6. Drink Water– In winters we stop drinking an adequate amount of water. This is also a reason our skin gets dehydrated faster in winters. Therefore, drink lots of water and use a good skin moisturizer.
7. Avoid Exposure to sun- Even though you love to stay in the sun, protecting your skin from the sun is crucial too. Harmful UV rays can harm you in any season thus apply an anti-tan or SPF shield on the skin.
8. Use Essential Oil– Essential oil is not only helpful in relaxation but they help to keep moisture in the skin. Few drops of essential oil in bath water, massage oil, or in a cream can do magic on the skin.
To buy essential oils click here
9. Eat Healthy food– Healthy food is also important to heal dry skin. Eat food and fruits rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and protein. Fruits like pomegranate, Orange are a good source of moisturization so, include them in your routine.
Follow these skin care tips to stay healthy and glowing throughout the winter. Always keep eyes on skin condition. Have a healthy skincare routine and a healthy diet plan. Drop your concerns in the comment section.
Created on Nov 6th 2019 03:45. Viewed 430 times.