9 Skincare Tips For Naturally Glowing Skinby Vanya Luxury Herbal Luxury Brand
We all have a desire to look glamourous and having a healthy and glowing skin. But causes like ignorance, dirt, pollution, improper sleep, unhealthy diet, fast food, stress steal the radiance of skin. Wrinkles and fine lines start appearing, skin looks dull and aging starts earlier. Transforming a dull skin into a charming, luminous and glowing skin is not a tough task. All you need is expert guidance and your dedicated efforts. Here are 9 tips that will surely help you to get clean, clear and naturally glowing skin.
1. Cleansing – A journey of a dream skin begins with cleansing. It is the first step of skincare routine and obviously the most important step too. The main function of cleansing is to remove dirt particles, excess oil and pollution that cause blockage of natural air and moisture by clogging pore and hence, resulting in skin dullness. How often you need to cleanse your skin? The answer is at least twice a day. If you are fond of outdoor games and workouts, this counting may increase by 1 or 2 as you need to wash your face after you come back from your schedule.
Wash your face Vanya’s Tulsi and turmeric face cleanser for clean, and clear skin.
The beauty and specialty of this face cleanser are that it is purely natural. Made with evergreen herbs like Himalayan Turmeric oil which is known as amazing brightening agent while Tulsi oil known for its magical anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties.
A wonderful face cleanser to start the day and end the night.
Use regularly in morning and evening to combat pollution, dirt and to brighten the skin.
How to apply?
Apply on face and massage for a few minutes with wet hands all over face and neck to cleanse the skin. Rinse well with water and pat dry. Complete your skin spa by toning with Vanya Himalayan Rosewater and moisturize with the Vanya face cream of your choice.
2. Exfoliation – Do you still wear 10-year-old clothes of your own. I don’t think so. Similarly, as time passes skin cells die, thus a layer of dead skin cells is formed if they are not replaced by new skin cells. Exfoliation is the best way to remove dead skin cells, that brightens the skin texture and boost the glow. Although, most people skip this step or they don’t even have an idea about how important it is in skincare routine. Exfoliation process removes the layer of the dead cell leaving skin soft, shiny and smooth.
Depending on your skin type you can apply scrub once or twice in a week, maximum three times. For sensitive skin exfoliate once, for normal and other skin types you can try twice or thrice.
Get the strong feeling of soft skin by exfoliating with Pomegranate Body scrub. An amazing product that effectively improves skin texture and brightens the glow of skin while removing the dead skin cells, simultaneously.
To exfoliate your Body, use Pomegranate Body Scrub.
A good toner helps to increase the blood supply to the skin and remove dirt, oil or make-up that may have been left behind. In addition, it also maintains the natural pH of the skin and makes it brighter, smooth and supple.
Rosewater is a universal beauty essential and first choice natural moisturizer and skin toner. Due to the pleasant aroma and amazing benefits, It holds its importance in every home.
Why rose water?
Excellent for hydration balances pH and works as an astringent for oily skin it cleanses and gently purifies the skin tones and rejuvenates mature skin.
How to use it?
On dry skin, after cleansing, and before moisturizing spray, a layer of pure rose water on the entire face and neck every day to soften and tone. Early morning cleanse your face with rose water, as it’s gentle and fresh, also helps the skin glow. Spray pure rose water on your hair and scalp. It will improve the shine and quality of hair.
5. Moisturizing Face cream-
Face creams are equipped with many skin-boosting powers. They boost skin texture, provides skin glow and keep skin hydrated. Face cream can improve skin appearance, skin texture, energize, moisturize and nourish your skin. Choose your face cream that is suitable for your skin type or select that is suitable for all. Our Pomegranate Face Cream can solve this riddle as it is suitable for every skin type. This cream not only hydrates but it’s a natural sunblock that protects you when you go out in the sun.
6. Body Cream - Body skin is harder than face skin so it needs a high amount of nourishment. A face cream can’t fulfill the requirement. For this purpose, body creams take over. The body cream is thicker in consistency and spread widely on skin. They consist of a good amount of oil so that they can hydrate your skin for long.
Use Vanya’s Pomegranate Body Cream for deep nourishment of your skin. This cream is a splendid and unique collation of Pomegranate, Aloe Vera, Rose Water, Kokum butter with added benefits of Himalayan Juniper Essential oil. Applying our body cream will keep skin soft and smooth while protecting you from signs of aging.
Kokum butter is an excellent hydrator and it also heals dry skin.
Home-made remedies to stay young and Glamourous
1. Stay Regularly Hydrated
You know about 75% of your body is water. Any depletion in the levels of water will affect your organs, including the skin making it dry and dull.
Water contains a lot of nutrients it provides your body with the essential nutrients that you will miss during the fasting. So, drink water as much as you can. You can also drink fresh fruit juices.
Apart from drinking water, another way to hydrate your skin is through moisturizing.
2. The Diet Plan
Life starts with food. A diet filled with fresh fruits, vegetables and Nuts is considered a healthy and balanced diet. Especially during fast, your body needs to be filled with a good amount of nutrients.
Include a variety of natural foods like fresh fruits, raw salads, sprouts, yogurt, green leafy vegetables, Dalia, oats, green tea, in your diet.
They contain required minerals, vitamins, the fiber that is important for radiant and glowing skin.
Also, nourish yourself with an adequate amount of proteins and carbohydrates. This will maintain your skin’s natural glow and health. Take fruit juices regularly for good health.
A night of good sleep is very important for the skin. Ensure enough sleep in your daily routine. Sleep for at least 7 hours a day and wake up fresh. Uneven routine results in exhaustion, dark circle under the eyes. Apply Chamomile and rose under-eye cream before going to bed too as it will help in bright, healthy and soft skin.
4. Say goodbye to stress- Say hi to life, Bye to stress. Stress is one of the main reasons for premature aging. Due to stress, you may lose, good night's sleep, so don't put your life on the stake, stay simple and fresh. Listen to music, read books, take a shower, cook food, just keep yourself busy.
5. Exercise and Workout- Exercises make the body flexible and improves blood circulation. It helps in providing necessary digestion to the whole body and helps in healthy skin. Remember the phrase "health is wealth".
For young and glowing skin, you must have to be careful about your diet along with your skincare routine. Always use natural skin care products that suit your skin.
Created on Oct 17th 2019 04:23. Viewed 532 times.