5 Essential Digital Marketing Trends for 2020by Digi Markets Digital Marketing Company in India
Some of the best Social media marketing agencies in Noida claim that the number of active users on social media in India was about 310 million in 2019.
One of the best PPC company in Noida increased their PPC ROI by 2.5 times with Facebook Remarketing.
Top Digital marketing companies in Noida will spend $146 billion on digital marketing by the year 2023.
If you are not aware of the new digital marketing trends which are coming up in 2020, then you will limit your brand in terms of reach and branding. In the year 2020, you will see a lot of tremendous changes in the way digital marketing is performed.
- Chatbots – Many of the business marketers will use Chatbots on their website so that the visitor may find it easy to ask their queries to the respective consultants.
- Video Marketing- These days users are more likely to watch promotional videos instead of reading a full-length text.
These were some of the existing methods that are implemented in Digital Marketing. Let’s take a look at 5 new digital marketing trends which are implemented in 2020:
1) Shoppable Posts on Social Media – Shoppable posts on social media has been introduced 2 years ago and e-commerce businesses got more profit through social media. Instagram has launched a new feature ‘Instagram Checkout’ in 2019 and it is rapidly gaining more attention. One of the best social media marketing agencies in Noida said the number of active worldwide users is 1 billion and 90% are following some shopping brands.
2) Optimize the website for featured snippets – Google is now trying to give better results to their users and we have to optimize our website and SEO techniques accordingly. For business marketers in 2020, it is necessary to create high-quality content that covers the important topics and it should be explained clearly to the reader. Many of the top digital marketing companies in Noida are already using it and making a huge profit.
3) PPC Strategy becomes more valuable – Many of the PPC companies in Noida say that the PPC marketers should also use their strategy on all social media platforms. If you are not considering social media in your PPC strategy then you are missing out. Facebook and Google are still the best platforms for paid advertising but you need to change your strategy in 2020.
4) Voice Search Adoption – More than 50% of searches in 2020 on the search engine are voice search. Voice search is growing more and more and it will also grow in the coming years. Voice Shopping is set to increase by $40 billion in 2022. Rather than using smart speakers such as Alexa, Microsoft’s Cortana to answer the questions and to play music, Digital marketing companies should use this voice-service for their customers.
5) Influencer Marketing – Influencer marketing is a new trend in digital marketing and it is growing more and more every year. Even though the small-sized and medium-sized business is using this approach to market their products. Influencers with over 30,000 followers on social media, micro-influencers had 60% higher engagement with 6.7x cost more effective than influencers with more followers.
Created on Mar 18th 2020 06:09. Viewed 544 times.