Google+ page verificationby Nigel Morris WebStrategyMarketing
Google has been verifying businesses/individuals by selecting themselves and contacting them.
But now it has added an option for businesses, organization and inviduals to request for verification of their Google+ pages. This is not available for local business pages now but will be available soon.
If you have an existing relationship with Google, you can contact your Google representative to request verification for your Google+ page created.
For those who do not have an existing relationship with Google, the request form is available at their site - Google+ page verification request
Here are the requirements by Google to be eligible for verification:
- Your Google+ page must be authorized by your commercial entity, organization, brand, or product.
- Your Google+ page’s profile must contain a link to your organization’s website.
- Your organization’s website must connect to your Google+ page, by adding the Google+ badge or by adding a snippet of code.
- Over 1000 people must have added your Google+ page to their circles.
Though, verification is not guaranteed even if you meet these requirements.
All the details for Page Verification Request are explained with the request form.
To have your verification request submitted, you
- should have added a link to your organization’s website on Google+ page’s profile.
- should have added a Google+ badge or code snippet to your organization's website.
- should be authorized to administer and verify this Google+ page for the organization.
Read more on this from Google Help.
Created on Dec 31st 1969 18:00. Viewed 0 times.