HTC One Smartphoneby INDRAJEET SINGH CHAUHAN YouWeCan Foundation ***
Finally, theres an Android phone that doesnt make me miss anything about the iPhone. Its called the HTC One, and its the best Android phone Ive ever laid hands on. It might also be the best smartphon Recommended Features
- Your home screen. Your world. Your home screen. Your world. With HTC BlinkFeed on your phone, youre never out of touch with your world. All your favorite content is streamed live onto one screen.
- Awesome camera. Awesome imaging tools. Get perfect images with one-press continuous shooting, VideoPic, and a camera that captures 300% more light.
- Slim phone. Fat sound. Dual frontal stereo speakers are teamed with powerful amplifiers, so everyone can hear what youre hearing. Share music, share videos, share gamesand share them loudly.
- HTC Zoe: Your photo gallery brought to life. Capturing a moment takes more than one image. Thats why the new HTC One includes the HTC UltraPixel Camera. Press the shutter and the HTC One automatica
- HTC BlinkFeed. Your live home screen. With HTC BlinkFeed, simply pick the social networks, news and feeds you want to stay updated on and they'll all stream live to your home screen. The pulse of y
Review on HTC One SmartphoneBest smartphone
April 5, 2013
Htc one is really great, with best screen, with best audio and video quality, he must come first, but battery life could be better, for example 2600mAh, and screen size about 4.9 inch, but after all, Htc one is the best phone in the world at this moment.
Got mine 3 days back, and must say the screen is gorgeous. Sheer delight watching HD movies on this device. And camera is quite nice too. And has one of the best speakers I've used in any smartphone to date. Not to mention the gorgeous looks, although a bit pointless since you'd want to get a case on it unless you want to get it scratched real quick.
BUT - the battery life is ridiculous. I mean it isn't horrible as the One X was, but when you buy a device with full HD capabilities, at least pack it with a better battery so that we could actually use it better. With moderate usage and power saving options while on low charge, I make it through to 8-10 hours (NOT screen on time).
I wouldn't have minded much if it at least had an option for removable batteries. And microSD slot would've been nice too - but that's never a dealbreaker for me - but the battery life is.
Anyhow, if you can live with the battery life and the money, it's an awesome handset to own.
Related to HTC One Smartphone
HCT - Dance4lifethailand
Heart Connection Tour Trainning Dance4lifethailand.
Created on Jun 14th 2013 06:44. Viewed 1,016 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.